Cannot enter arena 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot enter arena 10

I cannot enter arena 10 for a couple of days now. When clicking on arena 10, I proceed to the waiting window. After a minute or so, I get a error massage saying that my connection is bad so I press retry and it just keeps waiting and waiting forever. If I enter arena 9, I get matched after a couple of seconds. At the same time my husband enter arena 10 with no problem.... what to do?

Originally posted by Mindra View Post
    I cannot enter arena 10 for a couple of days now. When clicking on arena 10, I proceed to the waiting window. After a minute or so, I get a error massage saying that my connection is bad so I press retry and it just keeps waiting and waiting forever. If I enter arena 9, I get matched after a couple of seconds. At the same time my husband enter arena 10 with no problem.... what to do?
    Hi Mindra, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. So we can investigate further could you please send me your Player ID, which you'll find at the bottom of the settings menu, by private message. To send me a private message you can either click the little Speech Bubble icon next to my username to the left or simply CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X