Bug with points of the clan "Apocalypse"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with points of the clan "Apocalypse"

Ice something is wrong with the points of the clan "Apocalypse" - please check it. i see only top10 in season but also if #11 to #30 would be in the clan and they would all have the same points what is not realistic, the clan would have about 2.5B battle chips.

Red Horseman are you cheating mate? :P
    Attached Files

We're currently investigating this. However, after taking a quick look at the clan members and the fact that some of them are on very high battlechips scores it could be legit or it could be a bug. I know it's not cheating though

Comment

Ice to be precise
      pocalypse has 3.464 million battle chips. they have 17 members but lets count with 20. that means: 3464 / 20 = 173,2M battle chips per player.
      i look in league top rankings and i see Raideral1 (apocalypse clan) with 196M and in top10 (#10 has 146M) no more apocalypse members. that means that all other apocalypse members have less than 146M battle chips.
      that proves that there is something wrong for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
        Ice something is wrong with the points of the clan "Apocalypse" - please check it. i see only top10 in season but also if #11 to #30 would be in the clan and they would all have the same points what is not realistic, the clan would have about 2.5B battle chips.

Red Horseman are you cheating mate? :P
        Hello xario IVE BEEN WORKING A LOT THESE DAYS AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HAVE MUCH TIME TO SEE THE FINE DETAIL BUT WITH THAT BROUGHT TO ARTENTION I WILL TRY INVESTIGATING THESE BATTLE POINTS AND SEE WHAT I COME UP WITH BUT IN ALL HONESTY WE HAVE HAD OUR FAIR SHARE OF BUGS SO YOU PROB RIGHT ON THE BUGS PART.. WE NOT EVEN UP THERE FOR LONG JUST COME BACK ON LEADER BOARD LAST DAY OR TWO.. MAINLY WE WERE MINUS - 1
        Last edited by Red Horseman; 18th November 2018, 11:40 PM.
        And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

IM SURE DEVS FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG FIX AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS .THEY NEVERGIVE UP :-)

Comment

Don't think they're cheating... But sure there's a real bug on points... It's a pity because there's a nice fight this month between them and us in the season ranking. Hope there won't be such bugs when we have official clan fights later.

Comment

Don't worry the team are on it we were checking various things yesterday, we'll get it sorted one way or other

Comment

reminder: the clan points are still wrong

Comment

xario if i could give you these battle points i would give you them now because it does mean all that much to me yet....... cause we not in Clan war's but soon as we have something like that then that would be different story....hahaha i hope they sort out issue for you my friend. I know you have a great Clan and when the devs get Clan wars started i think your Clan only Clan that would challenge us at the moment......mouth watering prospect.

Comment

Working...
                  X