Shadow Priestess Invisible Bug???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Priestess Invisible Bug???

I'm unsure if staff is aware BUT with the 2nd new unit while I don't have nor clear if this was meant to be...
    - Invisible on spawn (See image)
    - My units other than anti air can't detect
    - Once health is 0 it becomes visible with full health
    - Seema to duplicate up to 3 times (Could it be that 0 mana occurs)

I point this out as one of my current rivals (going back and forth) started using it. I've been having a blast everytime we battle BUT since the usage of this new unit it's made my units act abit weird.

I've not used the goyle due to bugs BUT that doesn't stop others from exploiting it.
    ​​

Ice might want to be made aware.

Comment

Ok...I saw A LOT more wrong with it...I lost, trying to use it.
      It cost 0 elixir, turns invisible, respawns, and does no damage....I am going to play test and try to get cohesion in a video of it. I am sure I misinterpreted and missed a whole mess of issues.
      It is like a Bonegoyle and Shadow Priestess in one and none?....brb...

*you try explaining to my girlfriend that the $10 she spent on my only Christmas gift was a total glitch and unusable, but I it is okay cuz I like to mess with stuff like this and it is actually better this way....

Comment

Well, it didn't respawn this time, but I think I see an attack with no damage and surely no chain damage.
        I wish the CCB team the best of luck in dealing with this bug. I am really excited to see where the cards go in the future.

Comment

Confirmed. Shadow Priestess is acting like bonegoyle.
          Does not get targeted by ground forces. Drops and turns visible after being hit several times. Has medium range attacks.
          *also appears with a non full health bar.

Comment

I tested both units and they are like expected. No idea why some players have problems with them

Comment

definitely a bug, see screen-recording
              https://youtu.be/Jl3oVwGOITA

Comment

Nice win in under a minute.
                You should make some videos of just that and post them to the Forum; I don't have the ability.
                I want to increase the desire and ability for players to grind...so they play more...so I can play with them more.

stallion298

Comment

thanks Stingy Bogart , pinging u to show how screen-recording works.

which topic should I upload the videos? I have a tonne of them recorded, specially the ones vs. human opponents.

Comment

Yes this is the form I was looking for thank you I was not sure if it was a glitch or how she was made because from time of purchase that is how she was until the 2 of January

Comment

I can confirm, thar happened to too!

Comment

I am able to confirm that the bug has been fixed on my end.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy Bogart View Post
                          I am able to confirm that the bug has been fixed on my end.
                          Yep bugs are fixed...

Comment

Yes it is fixed

Comment

Working...
                            X