Shadow priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow priestess

Just a question have there been changes made to the shadow priestess before she was flying and now she is only ground and the cost rate I believe was different

Since no one is here to answer your question and I don't know; I will tell you what I DO know.

The Shadow Priestess is a new card: The Shadow Priestess, for some had a bug; the Shadow Priestess was playing as a Bonegoyle, and was free instead of 5; the Shadow Priestess bug is now fixed. The Shadow Priestess may break Goblin Flyers and Warg Packs great advantage...maybe even goblin horde...The Goblin Horde is much less terrifying with a quarter of them destroyed at once.

UsedToPlayDota or Ice ice may be of more use to you.

Comment

Cheers Stingy Bogart its been a tough couple of months. We will take any help we can get.
      And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Ok instead of making a new page I have been having some issues with the mage when I get froze and my duration is up I am still froze until I die I can attack when enemy’s are close but it will not unfreeze my card is this suppose to be this way or is it a glitch

Comment

Stingy and red i am Jimbo slice I am still learning but thank you both for the help you both have provided

Comment

Working...
          X