Loading issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading issue

Anyone else having this issue? Haven’t been able to play for 8 hours. Nothing works. Internet to phone has great signal and other applications work. Thought it might have been the server down on ccb but see no other post. Won’t b happy if I have to delete and reinstall.
    Attached Files

Deleting and reinstalling does not solve the issue, for me at least. I have received messages from other players with the same issue as you. So I am assuming this is a global issue.

Comment

Good but bummer. Tell them flood the forums. Maybe the devs get to it sooner. Lol

Comment

I can't get on.
        Too bad I don't have a 24 hour chest going :/

Comment

I really hope CCB is conducting a massive update and are thoroughly testing it.

Comment

Same problem... Global issue... or global collapse ?

Comment

Same problem for me too. from last night.i cant load in.like bogard said:i hope for a massive update...

Comment

That problem was already few days, but come only time after time, now no chance to log in.

Comment

Same here... no way - log-in stops at 6%...

Comment

Same here. Stops at 6% using WiFi or 4g data. Located in N. Africa so unsure of what server I connect to.

Comment

Stops at 6% says no internet connection

Comment

46 % for me

Comment

Hello everyone - thank you for posting about the issue. We have rolled out a fix and you should now be able to get back into the game.

Root cause has been solved so it should not happen again.

Comment

fixed for me thx masaki

Comment

spoke too fast... not fixed at all cant play cant go to my clan ... no root conexion i guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X