X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WylieDee59
    started a topic Server Connection Errors - Unable to Play for 17+ hours

Server Connection Errors - Unable to Play for 17+ hours

I've been unable to play for over 17 hours encountering numerous different server errors. I'm unable to access the chat area of the game to let my group know. I'm unable to collect the chests that have opened. Sometimes the game just continually loads then gives me an error. I can tell that some people are able to play as my place in the league has dropped to 12th. What is going on?! That's an awfully long time to be down and I see no report of it here in forums. Thank you, WylieDee with Apocalypse

• WylieDee59
    replied
    I've had this issue going on 2 weeks now, I've opened a ticket with Outplay & they say they think it's my gamer profile - & think they found the problem. The person writing me from Outplay states he's sent everything to the developers & they're working on it & he'll put more gems in my account. I've lost more than gems.

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    Same...

Leave a comment:

• Gintinas
    replied
    I got same problems like Shummer.

Leave a comment:

• Shummer
    replied
    Using 4G data, receive “connection error” message during game load at 6%. Using same working internet connection to write this message. Sometimes receive “generic error” and the game wants to restart. Using WiFi, the game loads 100%, but eventually I also receive a “connection error”.

Leave a comment:

• eddiev2g
    replied
    Yes same here. They said they are working on it.

Leave a comment:

• WylieDee59
    replied
    It is now over one week "down" with a ticket in to the development team. They think it's my game profile at this point & they're still working on it.

Leave a comment:

• WylieDee59
    replied
    Yes now 24 hours for me. I was 12 games from surpassing my highest chips and going for the top 10 at season end which I was only 2 away from. My husband is able to start a new account and play from his phone as he's never played before. Anyone other than the two of us here having problems? Apocalypse you need to send me an invite to the Line app, I can't just join it. I sent a message to Trotzki last night but he hasn't been on to see it? WylieDee (aka) Dori

Leave a comment:

• eddiev2g
    replied
    Yes same here. For me it’s been like 48 hours. I get a error message unable to connect to server. I thought I was the only one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X