Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong fight and chest

2 problems:
    1.) I did a fight in arena 7 and won. everything normal. then i restarted game and on recconect it freezed at 59% loading. i restarted again and everything was normal but i had lost the gold i won before. i think the fight was won but the game started a new arena 7 fight for some reason,
    2.) another player saied if chest slots are full and you get a better same area chest it replaces an old own. for exmple you have 4 times 3h chests of arena 7 and you get an arena 7 8h chest. that replaces a 3h chest. can you confirm that? i couldnt confirm that in tests.

In the past, I have had all chest slots full with 3 hour chests and then did a match and won an 8 or 12 hour chest and it did replace a 3 hour chest slot. I know this because I did several matches in a row that said chest slots full after the match and then I did a match and won an 8 hour chest and it did not give the message of all chest slots full and the 8 or 12 hour chest was now in one of the 4 chest slots. I had not opened any chests prior to that. I have not been able to test this yet with the updates recently to matchmaking. That may have now changed. Or it was a bug/glitch on my game. But it did happen, that I noticed it, a couple times. Once it even happened with a 24 hour chest. Which was very cool. But yeah, if someone with authority can comment on that?

I think it is a good feature though, because the higher chests are more rare and I would hate to miss out on a rare chest because my chest slots were full of 3 hour chests. It encourages continued play even if all of your chest slots are full.

Comment

It just happened to me once for a 24 hour chest. I believe it was from arena 1 or 2 though and happened after playing for a day or two. But it was still a nice surprise. I have found 12 hour chests twice now and a handful of 8 hour chests. But last week I was playing way too much than I should have

Comment

I can confirm that if your chest slots are full and you get another chest it will not replace any of the current chests that are being stored in your chest slots, sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Comment

Ice Was that always the case with higher hour chests? Or a recent thing? Unless I'm going crazy/or a bug. This did happen to me last week a couple times as I had full chest slots and a longer hour chest took over a 3 hour chest slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowsong View Post
            Ice Was that always the case with higher hour chests? Or a recent thing? Unless I'm going crazy/or a bug. This did happen to me last week a couple times as I had full chest slots and a longer hour chest took over a 3 hour chest slot.
            Yes this has always been the case. I can't really speculate as to how it seemed to replace one of your chests previously but the Programming Team have confirmed this.

Comment

Ok... this proves that I'm crazy ...I mean that the higher hour chests won't take an occupied slot In all seriousness, whether it happened or not, maybe jot it down as a suggestion. As I normally play a handful of games at a time and fill up the chest slots quickly. I use gems to speed them up normally when they get close but not right away. So having higher hour chests take a lower hour chest slot may be a nice suggestion without breaking the balance of spending gems and encouraging continued play.

Comment

mzrunner yeah, when I unlock a chest I open it right away. I tend to spend a few gems to open the chests a little early. But we will let this lay to rest. I'll keep an eye on it more if it ever happens again. But it will probably be kinda like when you hear a noise in your car and then take it to the shop and the noise has gone away

Comment

haha :P of course its a good suggestion to replace chests if they are better. i am an active player and its bad for me to have blocked chest slots with 3h chests which are nearly useless to me because i will have all common cards at maximum very fast. so the possibility to replace a lower chest is a good idea. only arena 10 3h chests contain 1 green card and i cant get them at the moment because its too hard/expensive :P another idea could be: when winning you get a chest and the question keep/delete it.

Comment

This happened to me also when I opened with gems.

Comment

I can certainly have a quick look at this next week although I can't think of anywhere that process should be going wrong - if it happens again please feel free to send me a message via the forum. You guys normally have a lot of activity and it's much easier to pin down what's happened if I know roughly when it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X