Win by bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win by bug

yesterday i made my shield chests and had 15/20 shields. then i started a fight against a bot in arena 5 where i destroyed 2-3 towers and the enemy destroyed 1 tower of mine. in the middle of the fight i had no troops on battlefield and i got a disconnection. i restarted game and i had won the fight and had 20/20 shields. the won fight is understandable if the bot couldnt destroy more of my towers in time but how could i get +5 shields? i am pretty sure its a bug but a nice one because it helps players

Maybe the troops you had left when you disconnected were able to destroy the base to get the 5 shields?

Comment

Yeah, he said he didn't have any troops on the field and still won. That's how OP xario is

Comment

SaihaX I was just thinking maybe some troops were there that did not appear after being placed or something. I know with some of my games sometimes I'll drag the troops to the field and they don't appear for a few seconds if lag or disconnect. But if there were definitely no troops and no troops that were placed late with lag or something, than maybe the bot just gave up after seeing who they were fighting lol

Comment

Originally posted by SaihaX View Post
          Yeah, he said he didn't have any troops on the field and still won. That's how OP xario is
          yeah, i win without trooops (cheat on )

Comment

Shhhh, don't say "cheat on" they might nerf you!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowsong View Post
              SaihaX I was just thinking maybe some troops were there that did not appear after being placed or something. I know with some of my games sometimes I'll drag the troops to the field and they don't appear for a few seconds if lag or disconnect. But if there were definitely no troops and no troops that were placed late with lag or something, than maybe the bot just gave up after seeing who they were fighting lol
              Yeah, this might have been the case. Those laggs can be a killer or saver at times.

Comment

Did someone say cheat? Nah, had a look at the game before you won your shield chest - everything seems above board - you just got lucky, if it makes you feel better I can take the Juggernauts away anyway

Comment

Working...
                X