Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Top 10 Clan

Hey,

Looking for top 10 clan what i can bring is if needed next season 2 x Top 10 Accounts

my requirement is Deputy spot for Lilith i dont start as member

make your offers and message me

Merry Christmas

You can not win anything if you are not willing to make sacrifices

LOYALTY IS WHAT WE ARE AFTER SO THANK YOU FOR OFFER BUT NO THANK YOU. GOOD LUCK LILITH.
    And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	11194

Comment

Multiaccounting isnt allowed in most games. I am not sure how its on ccb

Comment

Lilith,haw long you will be in new clan? You already changed few clans with your both accounts. What’s makes you great player? I can tell you it’s Loyalty and respect others players. You lost all this, then left our clan with no warning, and I fink you don’t have respect from all Veterans members. In your place I would delete both accounts and start new one, then no one can know you. You can not answer I don’t need it.

Comment

No one can trust you. You let me down and your clan. But we miss you lots. X

Comment

You wanted to be deputy ???
              You had just to say it... I would have offer my place to you friendly to keep our cohesion.
              But now... What to say ?
              A clan need loyal members that don't sell themselves like you do.
              Sometimes I and others... had let you win to facilitate une league win.
              Already forgoted.
              Very sad.
              Like Paul I miss you.
              But like him too sad because you let us down.

You are a surely a good player...
              But we need good mates.

Merry Christmas...

Comment

is alright that you hates me all, it´s my own fault,
                Red Horseman i leaved Apo because u sayed that u soon or later stop to play the game and got to much deputys without u Apo was nothing at this moment
                you do not care about it but just wanted to tell you.
                In Veterans probably had too much ambition and saw other players promoted and i needed 12 weeks to got promoted
                thought what am I doing wrong that i do not get up and for me weaker players get promoted
                so u all can understand me maybe a little if not its ok life goes on

Comment

Lilith you are free to do what you want. And i am not happy whith what you did. But hating someone for a game is stupid now you are a deputy and i hope that makes you happy. For the future i only suggest you to talk to people before you do big steps. For example i offered you the chance to be deputy but you didnt answer to me. And i did it before you saied anything and before you left and reentered and left again :} ps: making many battle chips doesnt doesnt make someone to a good player. Battle chips are useless at the moment. I dont say that i couldnt promote you earlier but i also had to choose between very good members and did my best to make everyone happy and be fair.

And please dont forget: everyone makes mistakes. There is no problem with that. We should only try to learn something from it and avoid the mistakes in the future. So good luck and happy fighting. You are at the moment one of about three players who i can fight hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    is alright that you hates me all, it´s my own fault,
                    Red Horseman i leaved Apo because u sayed that u soon or later stop to play the game and got to much deputys without u Apo was nothing at this moment
                    you do not care about it but just wanted to tell you.
                    In Veterans probably had too much ambition and saw other players promoted and i needed 12 weeks to got promoted
                    thought what am I doing wrong that i do not get up and for me weaker players get promoted
                    so u all can understand me maybe a little if not its ok life goes on

HELLO LILITH,
                    HOW WRONG YOU ARE JUST FOR THE RECORD. YOU LEFT APOCALYPSE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. SO I THOUGHT OUR CLAN WAS NOT FOR YOU. AS I THOUGHT NONE OF US WERE YOUR FRIEND'S IN YOUR EYE'S OTHERWISE YOU WOULD OF TALKED TO US ABOUT IT BEFORE LEAVING WITHOUT A WORD.

ALL I HEAR IS EXCUSES AS TO WHY YOU HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. AT LEAST BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF IF NOT TO ANYONE ELSE.

ONLY YOU CAN ANSWER WHY YOU HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BUT DON'T LIE AND TRY TELL US IT'S BECAUSE NO ONE MAKE YOU DEPUTY OVER ANOTHER. IN MY OPINION YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO BE LOYAL IT'S NOT IN YOU NATURE. HOW I SEE IT IS HOW I CALL IT.

ON A FINAL NOTE I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND MAY YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR.

AS TO BEING A GOOD PLAYER I DONT THINK YOU WOULD CHALLENGE ME OUT ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CLEAR MIND AND BE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF WHICH YOU ARE NOT.

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO LEAD OR FOLLOW IN SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO HAVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS WHICH A VERY LACKING IN YOU Lilith ........i look forward to when you find yourself and know who you are and stop making excuses to yourself.

For the record no one hates you. It is just a game after all. :-)

Kind regards Red Horseman
                    Last edited by Red Horseman; 26th December 2018, 12:07 PM.
                    And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Lilith, it’s just a game, you always was good player and was funny fight with you . In the future just explain things and all be happy

Comment

I'm sorry @all i hurt I'm probably a mate pig, now I know where my mistakes are even if the words hurt me so I can try to change myself.
                        thanks Gintinas it's probably really on other values

I'm glad that Stingy has taken me in hope that I can change myself here sorry my english is not so good.

Comment

Everything good Its xmas :}

Comment

Working...
                          X