Clan War - Saturday, April 6, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan War - Saturday, April 6, 2019

I know that the game doesn't yet facilitate this, but for the best chance to match up against other human players, we (The Einherjar) are proposing top players search for games in "Contest of Champions" this Saturday, April 6, 2019. Time window is still undecided, but after some discussion with Gintinas (Apocalypse) it is tentatively set for 20:00 to 23:00 GMT +1. We can use this thread for chatting during the game window. Those that are concerned about promotion/demotion in their leagues should play arena 10 games this week and save the weekend for human vs. human battle!

Who: Everyone
    What: Clan War
    When: All weekend, but specifically Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 20:00 to 23:00 GMT +1
    Where: Contest of Champions (Arena 11)
    Why: player v. player battles (no bots!)
    Last edited by Shummer; 6th April 2019, 12:28 AM.

I made a special guild message, encouraging the community to compete more often in arena 11. Arena 11 is a great addition that is underused. One need only to look at the scores in the board to see a community that does not gain wins in 11.
    I suspect that arena 11 is currently a test phase.

Last weekend was an amazing time to game in arena 11. I want more weekends like that.
    So come on down.

Let me know if the clan message could be improved.
    I used " for top in 'top' players to be provocative and bring more players. I am thinking now that it should have been more inclusive. I want to create a culture of weekend battles.
    If other guilds could make a similar message, in order to spread the word, we can have a great success.
    Attached Files

Comment

It’s good idea about weekend battle, please all top players be more active in arena 11 and we will have good time.

Comment

I hope they use arena 11 only for a test. Want an real pvp arena with rewards / more chips as arena 10 sometimes u search in arena 11 and it can´t find an enemy / auto canceled the search and win streak is gone -.- We need a skill based league or event not funny to play 99% of the game vs bot in arena 10. battle weekend is a good idea but i have no time this saturday ;/

Comment

Bring it on !!

Comment

No worries Lilith. Another weekend. I know I've played several members from other clans. Hopefully they'll respond.

Comment

Friendly reminder to play Contest of Champions (arena 11) this weekend. The best chance of playing some of us might be from 20:00 to 23:00 GMT +1. Use this thread to communicate between games, check-in/out, etc. Thanks!

Comment

We will be ))

Comment

I’m signing in.

Comment

I just experienced doomsday. Apocalypse crushing me. Good games Gintinas, Pawpyzhino, and NinjaNigel3434. Still long wait times for games in CofC.
                    Last edited by Shummer; 7th April 2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Signing off for now. Going to a wedding.

Comment

Was good time , thanks for playing Enhenjar, I meet 5 your clan members . Bit sad Lilith and Dangeus can’t play, thanks for all who come.

Comment

Thanks for coming out, we are trying to make a weekly thing out of it. I could only participate slightly, but luckily guild mates pulled the weight.
                          Hopefully I will be able to capture the evolution of strategy on my DU Recorder and post some on the Forum.

Comment

Just a reminder that we are going to try and make this a regular thing so see everyone in Contest of Champions on Saturdays between 20:00 to 23:00 GMT +1.

Comment

I will tell to my clan members about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X