Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is cofc?

Comment

Contest of Champions after arena 10. Currently the only way of trying to coordinate matches. Are you still playing xario?

Comment

NinjaNigel3434 Thanks for the games yesterday.

Comment

I play after some months break again. No update or bug fix in that time... And i dont play in the 100 chips arena. Its a wate of time for me

Comment

I get on sometimes.
            Without a reward and peak time being when league changes, it is no wonder.
            I can imagine a petty reward coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              I hope they use arena 11 only for a test. Want an real pvp arena with rewards / more chips as arena 10 sometimes u search in arena 11 and it can´t find an enemy / auto canceled the search and win streak is gone - xender discord omegle.- We need a skill based league or event not funny to play 99% of the game vs bot in arena 10. battle weekend is a good idea but i have no time this saturday ;/
              but after some discussion with Gintinas (Apocalypse) it is tentatively set for 20:00 to 23:00 GMT +1. We can use this thread for chatting during the game window. Those that are concerned about promotion/demotion in their leagues should play arena 10 games this week and save the weekend for human vs. human battle!
              Last edited by noresita; 19th July 2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I will try to be there.
                All of my cards are 1 or 2 from max now. (Most wargs are 2 tho)

I want to give a FULL WARG DECK the ol college try...Record their strengths and weaknesses.
                *maybe I will make my first edited strategy video.
                Last edited by Stingy Bogart; 18th July 2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I will let the clan know also. Hopefully see some of you folks Saturday.

Comment

ShadowsongFool Prophet NinjaNigel3434 @enriqueb721 —good games! Thanks guys.

Comment

Thanks for players who come to Saturday fights, I meet Enriqueb, Ninjanigel, Elif, Sera, WylieDee, on our forum read was Shummer. Thanks again

Comment

I wanted to play, but it was actually THAT hot.
                        My AC started pumping hot air.
                        My phone would slip out of my hand.
                        See you guys this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X