X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the AI get stronger again? I was ripping off 10 wins in a row for the past few weeks. Now, with this new upgrade it seems a little bit harder. Anyone else think so?

Comment

Ice saied no some days ago. i also dont think its stronger. but it plays a bit diferent from before update. it plays more aggressive because after destroying 1 of your towers it deploys units in your field for example.

Comment

Mama just saied in clan chat that he/she doesnt get the activation mail.

Comment

I'm constantly donating everything request to everyone I can...

Finally climbing out of the hole. Progress made...
          Last edited by Oopie; 19th May 2018, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I don't get why we can't see most of our clanmates in the league standings. I see Xario then Gigix. Where the heck is everyone else? They're all near the top of world standings.

Comment

Go Oopie! I know it can be frustrating.

Comment

I finally got the activation mail with the gmail.com adress.

Comment

The Grinch I used to wonder the same thing. Turns out there are multiple leagues at the top level (Rookie 1), each with 100 players. The players in each league switch up each week based on when people log in. So if you're not seeing an active player, they must be in a different group of 100 this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Juri2018 View Post
                    I finally got the activation mail with the gmail.com adress.
                    congrats

Comment

Originally posted by paperpancake5 View Post
                      The Grinch I used to wonder the same thing. Turns out there are multiple leagues at the top level (Rookie 1), each with 100 players. The players in each league switch up each week based on when people log in. So if you're not seeing an active player, they must be in a different group of 100 this week.
                      exactly.
                      the first 100 people of lets say Rookie I who login after league start every week are in the first rookie I league. the second 100 in the second league and so on.
                      because xario, Shadowsong, CIO, mhrwg, paperpancake5 know that, we try to split in these leagues so we dont have to fight each other all the time :P

Comment

please dont forget to read the first post in this thread on page 1. we update it all the time and it has the most important information for the clan. does anyone have any questions or feedback? feel free to peak here and it would be great if everyone could introduce himself a bit.

my name is Marios. i am 31 years old and live in germany (but i am greek). i am a programmer in an advertising company and i am married - no childs yet. i love playing games and watching series

Comment

The Grinch I truly believe the AI has become easier.. It's xario that always gives me a hard time.
                          I'm Marios 30 years old from Cyprus. I live in Cyprus and I am an Electrical Engineer working for the local Energy Agency. I travel a lot allover Europe due to work (this sometimes affects my playing time). I love sports, e-games and Arsenal FC.

Comment

Originally posted by Oopie View Post
                            Look I'm at a loss here. Since the update requiring chips instead of gold to to do battles I've struggled to get out of the lower arenas. Before that point I was able to do battles all the way up to arena 10. Now I can't seem to get past Arena 5. Not sure why. I've lost almost all my chips and I'm struggling just to keep a minimum amount to keep battles going without constantly playing in Arena 1.
                            It's not just you. I'm stuck too with about 3000 chips. I'm just losing too many games... I had got to arena 10 too

Comment

good morning everyone, I'm sorry I didn't update you'll on which league I am in and with who so it's easier for all of us to avoid each other being in the same league.. please read what Xario mentioned about it.. The league that I am in is full with 100 players Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180520-104224_CC Battle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	5564

Comment

I thought the league would end tomorrow like normal that's why I didn't knew..

Comment

Working...
                                X