X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIO
    replied
    Hallo everyone good afternoon, my name is Marcio (CIO) I'm 34 years old living and working in Holland. Like to play and watch football and in my free time I'm traveling a lot to see a bit of the world. I'm engaged and getting married next year. Like many of you I like to play this game so in my free time I'm actively playing

Leave a comment:

• michmac
    replied
    Hello! I had to create a new account.

My name is Maciej and I am from Poland. I like playing games and reading fantasy books

Leave a comment:

• Oopie
    replied
    Shadowsong shadows one I cleared then sent new friend request to and am now receiving and sending just fine. Not sure why but it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    Originally posted by Oopie View Post
    Cleared my friends list because it seemed to be mostly inactive players. Now have at least 3 active clan members that i will be requesting/sending gold to... I still have 2 open spots. If you can please add me. I will send and request daily. Since the new update and gold reset we are all VERY gold hungry. Let's all do our part to get as many of us back to where we can start upgradeing our cards. I have a few suggestions but want to wait to see if any other changes occur in the near future.

​​​​
    I'll be clearing my friend list as well because the only person I have been able to send and receive gold to successfully in the past couple weeks has been Oopie, who I added after the update and none of my other 9 gam riends and 3 facebook friends have been getting gold from me or me getting from them. So I'll try to sort that out over the next day or two.

Edit: is there a way to remove a Facebook friend to then re-friend them? I don't see an option in game? Once I test this theory of starting fresh I'll post in the regular gold thread issue in the forum I started.

Edit 2: Looks like when I remove in game friends and try to add them again I get the message that player is ignored. Looks like no easy solution to this then. I'l have to post in the forum thread about this.
    Last edited by Shadowsong; 20th May 2018, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oopie
    replied
    Cleared my friends list because it seemed to be mostly inactive players. Now have at least 3 active clan members that i will be requesting/sending gold to... I still have 2 open spots. If you can please add me. I will send and request daily. Since the new update and gold reset we are all VERY gold hungry. Let's all do our part to get as many of us back to where we can start upgradeing our cards. I have a few suggestions but want to wait to see if any other changes occur in the near future.

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• mhrwg
    replied
    Same here, i thought it's mondays as usual. .

Leave a comment:

• CIO
    replied
    I thought the league would end tomorrow like normal that's why I didn't knew..

Leave a comment:

• CIO
    replied
    good morning everyone, I'm sorry I didn't update you'll on which league I am in and with who so it's easier for all of us to avoid each other being in the same league.. please read what Xario mentioned about it.. The league that I am in is full with 100 players Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180520-104224_CC Battle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	5564

Leave a comment:

• Egglotron
    replied
    Originally posted by Oopie View Post
    Look I'm at a loss here. Since the update requiring chips instead of gold to to do battles I've struggled to get out of the lower arenas. Before that point I was able to do battles all the way up to arena 10. Now I can't seem to get past Arena 5. Not sure why. I've lost almost all my chips and I'm struggling just to keep a minimum amount to keep battles going without constantly playing in Arena 1.
    It's not just you. I'm stuck too with about 3000 chips. I'm just losing too many games... I had got to arena 10 too

Leave a comment:

• Lord MaReT
    replied
    The Grinch I truly believe the AI has become easier.. It's xario that always gives me a hard time.
    I'm Marios 30 years old from Cyprus. I live in Cyprus and I am an Electrical Engineer working for the local Energy Agency. I travel a lot allover Europe due to work (this sometimes affects my playing time). I love sports, e-games and Arsenal FC.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    please dont forget to read the first post in this thread on page 1. we update it all the time and it has the most important information for the clan. does anyone have any questions or feedback? feel free to peak here and it would be great if everyone could introduce himself a bit.

my name is Marios. i am 31 years old and live in germany (but i am greek). i am a programmer in an advertising company and i am married - no childs yet. i love playing games and watching series

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Originally posted by paperpancake5 View Post
    The Grinch I used to wonder the same thing. Turns out there are multiple leagues at the top level (Rookie 1), each with 100 players. The players in each league switch up each week based on when people log in. So if you're not seeing an active player, they must be in a different group of 100 this week.
    exactly.
    the first 100 people of lets say Rookie I who login after league start every week are in the first rookie I league. the second 100 in the second league and so on.
    because xario, Shadowsong, CIO, mhrwg, paperpancake5 know that, we try to split in these leagues so we dont have to fight each other all the time :P

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Originally posted by Juri2018 View Post
    I finally got the activation mail with the gmail.com adress.
    congrats

Leave a comment:

• paperpancake5
    replied
    The Grinch I used to wonder the same thing. Turns out there are multiple leagues at the top level (Rookie 1), each with 100 players. The players in each league switch up each week based on when people log in. So if you're not seeing an active player, they must be in a different group of 100 this week.

Leave a comment:

• Juri2018
    replied
    I finally got the activation mail with the gmail.com adress.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X