X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, i thought it's mondays as usual. .

Comment

Cleared my friends list because it seemed to be mostly inactive players. Now have at least 3 active clan members that i will be requesting/sending gold to... I still have 2 open spots. If you can please add me. I will send and request daily. Since the new update and gold reset we are all VERY gold hungry. Let's all do our part to get as many of us back to where we can start upgradeing our cards. I have a few suggestions but want to wait to see if any other changes occur in the near future.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Oopie View Post
        Cleared my friends list because it seemed to be mostly inactive players. Now have at least 3 active clan members that i will be requesting/sending gold to... I still have 2 open spots. If you can please add me. I will send and request daily. Since the new update and gold reset we are all VERY gold hungry. Let's all do our part to get as many of us back to where we can start upgradeing our cards. I have a few suggestions but want to wait to see if any other changes occur in the near future.

​​​​
        I'll be clearing my friend list as well because the only person I have been able to send and receive gold to successfully in the past couple weeks has been Oopie, who I added after the update and none of my other 9 gam riends and 3 facebook friends have been getting gold from me or me getting from them. So I'll try to sort that out over the next day or two.

Edit: is there a way to remove a Facebook friend to then re-friend them? I don't see an option in game? Once I test this theory of starting fresh I'll post in the regular gold thread issue in the forum I started.

Edit 2: Looks like when I remove in game friends and try to add them again I get the message that player is ignored. Looks like no easy solution to this then. I'l have to post in the forum thread about this.
        Last edited by Shadowsong; 20th May 2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Shadowsong shadows one I cleared then sent new friend request to and am now receiving and sending just fine. Not sure why but it worked.

Comment

Hello! I had to create a new account.

My name is Maciej and I am from Poland. I like playing games and reading fantasy books

Comment

Hallo everyone good afternoon, my name is Marcio (CIO) I'm 34 years old living and working in Holland. Like to play and watch football and in my free time I'm traveling a lot to see a bit of the world. I'm engaged and getting married next year. Like many of you I like to play this game so in my free time I'm actively playing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180521-135152_CC Battle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	5635Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180521-135133_CC Battle.jpg
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	5636

Comment

This is in my league the top 10 players, our clan is leading everywhere when this league finishes we are going to sort out players going in competition based on time and communication here. as how xario described it in a earlier message please check and read these info because this way we avoid being all in same league
                  Last edited by CIO; 21st May 2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

ow by the way, I have nothing to hide in my screenshots which I'm sharing so you can see what my progress in game is

Comment

Well seeing how some of our clan members are giving their real names in this thread I figured I would join in. My name is Michael. I live in North Carolina USA. I'm a former quality control operator for online data storage facility turned commercial truck driver. If you look at a map of the United States of America the area that I cover is from Florida to Maine to Wisconsin to Texas.

here are a few pictures of my office... LOL
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1526930611875.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	5668Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1526930629126.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	5669Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1526930619476.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	5670

Comment

over a billion clan battle chips :P the top 6 gamers are all in our clan :P

Comment

we need some ideas from the team about the clan name and maybe also the clan emblem(symbol).

the current name of the clan is "The Veterans". but we can change it. before creating the clan we had these ideas. if you have other ideas or you like one of these names more than the current one, we could think about making a vote about a new clanname:
                          • The Veterans
                          • The Alliance
                          • The Horde
                          • CCB Leaders
                          • The Unspoken
                          • The Destroyers
                          • CCB l33t
                          here a video of the emblem creating system: https://youtu.be/QuPhknTVd6k. i think its not really important but maybe someone wants to try another emblem. just give us your ideas if you have any.

Comment

I just got my computer back from the dead (still work to be done but I can get on the forums again). Anyway, I think we can do better than those names! Out of them, the Horde is my favorite. I will think...

Comment

How about Whoville?

Comment

(That was a joke)
                                Although, I like Green Eggs and Ham

Comment

Working...
                                X