• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xario
    started a topic Clan topic - The Veterans

Clan topic - The Veterans

That post will be updated often.

To be/stay a clan member you have these requirements - These requirements are not finalized yet:
    General information about that: When we will have a solid team, noone will be kicked without geting a chance to become better. If someone for example cant reach the weekly battle chips requirement, he gets another chance in the next week.
    1. Be part of the forum.
    2. Speak/understand english.
    3. Be helpful and friendly.
    4. Be fair in donating - Exactly rules will follow when the donating system isnt changing any more. But for now the main indicator will be "TOTAL DONATIONS" in every players profile - Something like "Has to donate at least 70 cards per week." - We check that every sunday.
    5. Be a strong player - For now we will use as indicator the "HIGHEST BATTLE CHIPS" in every players profile. Maybe later we can make it like "Has to be in the top50". On sunday 27th may 2018 we will check if every player has 20M HIGHEST BATTLE CHIPS. Every week it will increase by about 10M.

Card request/Donation rules/hints:
    - Try to request cards which arent requested that much - Cards you use and not many other players use.
    - Try to make it fair - Donate at least as much as you request.
    - We should try to start with white cards because we can request 30 per time and not only 4 like green cards - That helps us more at start. And green cards are maxed first.

Facebook:
    Because gold is becoming more and more important, everyone can add us in facebook if he likes to share gold gifts daily.
    xario: https://www.facebook.com/cerberus1009
    CIO; https://facebook.com/marciosouprayen
    We can put here the facebook accounts of all clan members if they want to.
    Last edited by xario; 23rd May 2018, 05:57 PM.

• xario
    replied
    please stop posting here and start posting here:
    https://forum.outplay.com/social-gro...?tab=topic-tab

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    love that super battle chest - lucky with chests today

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Originally posted by Juri2018 View Post
    I could think of the clan name "the Avengers".
    You could create the shield of captain america as the clan emblem.
    thanks for the idea - i like it. we need more feedback from many players to find out if they want a change. if not many players respond, we dont change it.

Leave a comment:

• Juri2018
    replied
    I could think of the clan name "the Avengers".
    You could create the shield of captain america as the clan emblem.

Leave a comment:

• The Grinch
    replied
    BTW, I'm Cliff, from Massachusetts, USA. Oopie, honk if you drive by route 117 on 495. I'm 50 and have three kids, 19 and 17 year old girls and a 14 year old boy (today is his Bday

Leave a comment:

• The Grinch
    replied
    (That was a joke)
    Although, I like Green Eggs and Ham

Leave a comment:

• The Grinch
    replied
    How about Whoville?

Leave a comment:

• The Grinch
    replied
    I just got my computer back from the dead (still work to be done but I can get on the forums again). Anyway, I think we can do better than those names! Out of them, the Horde is my favorite. I will think...

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    we need some ideas from the team about the clan name and maybe also the clan emblem(symbol).

the current name of the clan is "The Veterans". but we can change it. before creating the clan we had these ideas. if you have other ideas or you like one of these names more than the current one, we could think about making a vote about a new clanname:
    • The Veterans
    • The Alliance
    • The Horde
    • CCB Leaders
    • The Unspoken
    • The Destroyers
    • CCB l33t
    here a video of the emblem creating system: https://youtu.be/QuPhknTVd6k. i think its not really important but maybe someone wants to try another emblem. just give us your ideas if you have any.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    over a billion clan battle chips :P the top 6 gamers are all in our clan :P

Leave a comment:

• Oopie
    replied

Well seeing how some of our clan members are giving their real names in this thread I figured I would join in. My name is Michael. I live in North Carolina USA. I'm a former quality control operator for online data storage facility turned commercial truck driver. If you look at a map of the United States of America the area that I cover is from Florida to Maine to Wisconsin to Texas.

here are a few pictures of my office... LOL
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1526930611875.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	5668Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1526930629126.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	5669Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1526930619476.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	5670

Leave a comment:

• CIO
    replied
    ow by the way, I have nothing to hide in my screenshots which I'm sharing so you can see what my progress in game is

Leave a comment:

• CIO
    replied
    This is in my league the top 10 players, our clan is leading everywhere when this league finishes we are going to sort out players going in competition based on time and communication here. as how xario described it in a earlier message please check and read these info because this way we avoid being all in same league
    Last edited by CIO; 21st May 2018, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CIO
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180521-135152_CC Battle.jpg
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	5635Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180521-135133_CC Battle.jpg
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	5636