The Veterans are recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Veterans are recruiting

We need 3 new top players in the next days because some cool members stop playing.
    to enter The Veterans you need:
    - speak english at least at low level
    - read the forum
    - be in expert 1 league
    - donate 750 cards per season (28 days)
    - be friendly and try to help other players

Were almost on the top haha were on the top 21th. Hihi

Comment

THE APOCALYPSE IS RECRUITING PRO PLAYER.

IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO LEAD THE TOP CLAN TO GLORY COME BE PART OF THE APOCALYPSE.........AINT FOR WEAK OR UNSURE. ONLY THE FAITHFUL AND STRONG.

ARE YOU THE ONE?......EVEN RED MIGHT HAVE TAKE HIS HAT OF FOR THE LEADER?.....^_^

COME IF CAN BE PART OF LOYAL..FUN...PROUD AND CUNNING LEADERSHIP GROUP THAT KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE NO.1 CLAN IN THE WORLD.!

Thanks YOURS Ruthlessly RED HORSEMAN
      And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Red Horseman in my opinion you are not the best clan your clan has 2B points. you have over 25% of it :P noone of The Veterans plays much at the moment because there are no rewards - only league rewads and they are not worth investing dozens of hours per week but The Veterans have at least 15 members who CAN do over 200M points per season if there are some rewards in clan battles or if there are more players in expert 1 league so there are more than 1 expert 1 league and many players can reach the top 3 ranks on them - until that point top75 of exp1 league is more than enough . and The Veterans have been #1 in activity for 90% of the time where clans exist also with not beeing forced to fight much

so in my opinion The Veterans is #1

but on the other side you are one of the craziest players you play so much and you have after about 3 months of playing nearly maxed cards even higher then mine and i play for about 11 months congrats on that and dont missunderstand me please. i dont say your clan is bad - of course its not bad. and if you say your clan is #1 you of course are right because the statistics ingame show that at the moment. i just want to say the ingame clan statistics mean nothing.

and the only way to see how good a clan is at the moment are not the battle chips but the donations. The Veterans have 46k donations

PS: as for the battle chips: battle chips are a really worthless currency. it loses its value at 100% after 4 weeks and resets... there is NO REASON at the moment to reach more than 25M battle chips (highest season chest) per season. and due to the bots are on over 90% of the fights and the bots are balanced to players strength, every noob can reach arena 10 and do many points after 1 week playing if he is very active. that doesnt make him a good player

because there is no good indicator of a good player at the moment i define for myself a good player if he has experience in the game and experience is earned by fighting. so everyone under 1000 wins cant be a good player. i just counted our clans players with over 1000 wins:
        THE APOCALYPSE: 9
        The Veterans: 19

and you shouldnt count the wins of all clan members - the difference is pretty big :P
        Last edited by xario; 16th September 2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Well i thank you for your kind words Xario

our clan is very young and hungry for fun and have good players....ive played just about everyone except for Francys but in time game will balance out and top players will get to fight each other. Its all for fun to us and like the challenges we have come across our path. Like players leaving us and going to your clan but 94% stay and we build into great Clan and have good players. When you are ready and game let us play against each other we will be able to see which is better.

Comment

When we said the APOCALYPSE is coming we meant it. ^_^ i look forward to you beating me....not seen defeat often only when i start game. Now ive beat everyone but Francys in game. As far as im concerned im the one to beat until i get shown otherwise. THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING

Comment

just continue rocking and hopefully we soon have clan wars or friends battles (not regional based) and we can rock together

Comment

Never faced Francys .....it be nice if the top players versed each other then after week of fighting crowned KING for one week....UNTIL next weeks winner.

Comment

you mean something like we have a king in each region or worldwide and the king or kings keep that role until they lose by another player? that could be a cool update and it would be skill based and not time based. i would love it that would also make other players change their decks to counter the deck of the king

Comment

Yes i would love it like many players i know would. I

Comment

there have been MANY ideas for skill based events in the past. lets hope the devs will develop something in that direction

Comment

Yes that be nice to have fun with the best and upgraded players in the WORLD
                        Last edited by Red Horseman; 3rd October 2018, 06:25 AM.

Comment

We need 1 new top player

to enter The Veterans you need:
                          - speak english at least at low level
                          - read the forum
                          - be in expert 1 league
                          - donate 750 cards per season (28 days)
                          - be friendly and try to help other players

Comment

The Veterans is full again but in the next days we will have again 1 free slot. if you want to enter, you can message me.

Comment

'm looking for a clan, in expert 2 right now. Actively playing everyday + donating.

Comment

Working...
                              X