• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice
    started a topic [CCB] UPDATE: Contest - Caption Our Creeps

UPDATE: Contest - Caption Our Creeps

UPDATE: Winners Announcement

We had a fantastic response to the Caption Our Creeps Contest with some great, and some very funny, captions submitted. We’re now happy to announce the winner, who will receive his prize of 5,000 Gems. Remember, three runners-up have also won 1,000 Gems!

Winner
    Andrew Duffey - Creep Bustin’ and Tower Dustin’!

Runners-Up
    Pimouss QcSly - Sometimes you gotta MAKE a door!
    Tony Ittig - You! Take your phone and join my troops, we have a castle to attack!
    Adrian Cornea – O’night, we will have dinner in hell Outplay! Attack now!!

Look out for more contests in the coming weeks!

Post your best caption in the comments below and check in Monday 6th for your chance to win 5,000 Gems! 3 runners-up will also each win 1,000 FREE Gold! Your caption can be funny, witty or simply just clever, the choice is yours.

Simply post your caption on the Castle Creeps Battle Facebook Page using the following format:
    • Player Username
    • Caption (max 15 words)
    The closing date for entries is Sunday Aug 5th.

Enter Now HERE!

Rules:
    • You must be 13 or over to enter this contest.
    • All entries must be submitted via Facebook.
    • Winners will be contacted via Facebook.
    • You may submit multiple entries to the contest. However, there is a maximum of one Gems prize per player profile (Player ID).
    • If chosen as a winner you will need to supply your unique Player ID to receive your prize.
    • Entries must not be offensive or inappropriate.
    • Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
    • The judge’s decision is final.
    • We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice, should the need arise.

• xario
    replied
    Congrats to the winners. Nice texts

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied

UPDATE: Winners Announcement

We had a fantastic response to the Caption Our Creeps Contest with some great, and some very funny, captions submitted. We’re now happy to announce the winner, who will receive his prize of 5,000 Gems. Remember, three runners-up have also won 1,000 Gems!

Winner
    Andrew Duffey - Creep Bustin’ and Tower Dustin’!

Runners-Up
    Pimouss QcSly - Sometimes you gotta MAKE a door!
    Tony Ittig - You! Take your phone and join my troops, we have a castle to attack!
    Adrian Cornea – O’night, we will have dinner in hell Outplay! Attack now!!

Look out for more contests in the coming weeks!

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    hehe lost in translation, Caption and Capture are very similar and easily mixed up. Best alternative would be phrase or subtitle I guess.

Caption Definition:
    • A title, short explanation, or description accompanying an illustration or a photograph.
    • A series of words superimposed on the bottom of television or motion picture frames that communicate dialogue to the hearing-impaired or translate foreign dialogue
    • A title or heading, as of a document or article.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    I just posted a cool screenshot ☺
    update: i just reread the rules and I think I miss understood what was asked. I will post a text with max 15 words too ☺

Leave a comment:

Working...
X