Since today there is a new facebook event to win 1000 gems:
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/CastleCr...sts/?ref=notif

• xario
    replied
    sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    The reason that we choose random winners from all correct entries is because if we chose the first correct entries then only those first few people would bother to enter the contest because after a few people have posted the correct answer there would be no point.

How we choose the random winners is, we put all correct entries into a excel spreadsheet that numbers each entry, we then use the True Random Number Generator on https://www.random.org/ to pick a random number and whoever has that number in the excel spreadsheet is the winner or winners.

We feel this is the fairest way to choose random winners and it also gives everybody an equal chance to enter the contests. Remember, due to the time differences throughout the world that when we post these contests, while some players in Europe may have finished work/school for the day, those in America could still be at work/school and then miss out on entering the contests with a fair chance of winning.

I hope this makes it easier to understand why we do contests like this.

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Congrats Liz Carter enjoy those Jems....you deserved them

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Yeah i totally agree puts me off from competing in events like this when you have no idea how the winner was picked. I spend a lot of hours on the game ...advertising the fine points of the game and this is how the Winner was chosen??? At least tell us how you came to the conclusion of you picking the winner.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    thanks for the event - i suggest for future events to count only the first correct answer but congrats to Liz Carter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X