Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spot the 10 Differences and Win Free GEMS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice
    started a topic [CCB] Spot the 10 Differences and Win Free GEMS!

Find all 10 differences between the two images of Crypt Lord and you could win yourself 1,000 Gems + Crypt Lord Card.

Simply list the 10 differences in the comments on the Facebook Page and on Tuesday 2nd Oct we’ll choose 3 lucky winners randomly from all the correct entries.

How to Enter:

First you'll need to study both images and find all 10 differences. Once you're confident that you've found them all, head on over to the Spot the Difference timeline post on the CCB Facebook Page and post a comment listing the 10 differences.

On Tuesday 2nd October we'll use a Random Number Generator to choose the three lucky winners and announce them on the CCB Facebook Page.

Good Luck!

ENTER NOW - bit.ly/CCB-SpotTheDifference ◀----- Click Here

Prizes:
    • 3 x 1st Prize = 1,000 Gems + Crypt Lord Card
    Rules:
    • You must be 13 or over to enter this contest.
    • All entries must be submitted via Facebook.
    • Winners will be contacted via Facebook.
    • You may only submit one entry per person. There is a maximum of one prize per player profile (Player ID).
    • If chosen as a winner, you will need to supply your unique Player ID to receive your prize.
    • Entries must be submitted in the form of a list of the 10 differences within a comment on the CCB Facebook Page.
    • The judge’s decision is final.
    • The closing date for entries is Midnight (BST) on Monday 2nd Oct.
    • We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice, should the need arise.

• Ice
    replied
    Well, this was only meant to be a fun little post. But then we thought, it would be nice to give a couple of players a prize, but as it was just a fun post we couldn't go crazy with the prizes.

Don't worry, we'll have more contests soon for another chance to win some Gems.

Leave a comment:

• PROF
    replied
    Hi. Why only 3 winners for this event ?

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    Rules:
    • You must be 13 or over to enter this contest.
    • All entries must be submitted via Facebook.
    • Winners will be contacted via Facebook.
    • You may only submit one entry per person. There is a maximum of one prize per player profile (Player ID).
    • If chosen as a winner, you will need to supply your unique Player ID to receive your prize.
    • Entries must be submitted in the form of a list of the 10 differences within a comment on the CCB Facebook Page.
    • The judge’s decision is final.
    • The closing date for entries is Midnight (BST) on Monday 2nd Oct.
    • We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice, should the need arise.

Leave a comment:

• PROF
    replied
    Prof:  UWCD24VR7ACKQ

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    cool - i will participate on the weekend
    Ice when you "publish" a prepared post, i dont get a notification (red notification on top right). but i see it in the list with updates which includes the last 3 posts. but if i dont check that list often, i miss it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X