This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos about Castle Creeps Battle

A YouTube video I made with basic tips for using and fighting against each of the four heroes currently available in Castle Creeps Battle, and some music to match them. I'd love to hear your feedback in either the video comments or here in the forums.

If you find or upload a video about Castle Creeps Battle strategy, let us know here!
    Last edited by Ice; 5th April 2018, 12:15 PM.

great work mate. i will watch the video in some hours, when i am home, but its great that you are so active and motivated

Comment

ok i just watched it. the video is really great and you are also explaining very good

Comment

I updated the link above after re-uploading the video with more consistent audio volume.

Comment

great video and content paperpancake5 ! This will be helpful for many players.

Comment

Thanks xario and Shadowsong!

Comment

Awesome video paperpancake5

I hope you don't mind, I embedded the video in the post for you, now everybody can watch you video right here in the forum.

Also, if you'd like to learn how to embed videos in the forum yourself, then you can use the Forum Posting Guide which explains what all of the Advanced Editors functions do, including embedding videos.

Alternatively, you can use the BBCode method:

Simply type the following into your post, swapping the URL for whatever video you want to embed

Embed Video - {video}https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o39Xwr-StqU{/video}

In the above example replace the {} curly brackets with [] square brackets.

Comment

After testing out the heroes paperpancake5, do you have a personal preference and why? I still like Mason the best but I have enjoyed testing Ember and Crypt Lord. I feel the least connection with our resident bomber hero Kusk, because of my play style and timing the bombs exactly right. Maybe I just need to bond with him more

Comment

Ice if there is more code for functions like video, there should be an own thread for it i think.

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
                    Ice if there is more code for functions like video, there should be an own thread for it i think.
                    On the forum guide post in the newcomer's section, it mentions at the very bottom that there's a BBC code reference in the forum help guide. On that help screen, use the menu on the left to navigate through the example BBC Code. It could probably use some more visibility like xario mentioned, though the Advanced Editor is probably very capable and might be the preferred method for most users.

(I didn't embed the video originally because I selfishly hoped I'd get more likes and subscribers by directing people to YouTube. Some users don't know they can click the YouTube button on embedded videos to go the video on YouTube. Having it embedded is more convenient for people, though, so I appreciate Ice making that change.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowsong View Post
                      After testing out the heroes paperpancake5, do you have a personal preference and why? I still like Mason the best but I have enjoyed testing Ember and Crypt Lord. I feel the least connection with our resident bomber hero Kusk, because of my play style and timing the bombs exactly right. Maybe I just need to bond with him more
                      My thoughts exactly, though I'm wondering if my preference for Mason over the Crypt Lord is because Mason was the first hero I unlocked. I've had a lot of practice with Mason. I only recently had the chance to try out the Crypt Lord. That said, I do sometimes switch to my Crypt Lord deck if I'm trying to get my shield chest quickly. I find that both my opponent and I lose more towers during a match when I'm playing the Crypt Lord. Perhaps the Crypt Lord's power gets me playing more aggressively.

Comment

I'm getting more fond of the Crypt Lord the more games I play.

Comment

I added English subtitles today. The video settings allow the community to provide translated subtitles in other languages, so if the auto-translated subtitles aren't good enough for your preferred language, you have the ability fix them.

Comment

the video has an information ingame now - good work

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
                              the video has an information ingame now - good work
                              Yeah, we were so impressed with what paperpancake5 had done that we wanted to feature it as a news item in-game.
                              It also ties in beautifully with the Heroic Weekend Event, so it couldn't have worked out better if we tried

If anybody else has some user created content, post it here in the forum and you never know you could be the next player featured in-game.

Comment

Working...
                              X