PATEINCE/UPDATES/NEW FEATURES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB] PATEINCE/UPDATES/NEW FEATURES

Hello everyone i just like to say thank you all that's been patient like myself in waiting for updates that fix problems with a game that has not been around very long .(AN UPDATE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENCE PLEASE ). It will be worth the wait we have ALL endured.

Being a hardcore gamer myself i can relate to these issues and am frustrated just like many of you have been but i know from life experiences good things come to those that wait.

Let's finish off with something really positive and say that the next 2 weeks should be going in the right direction and all should be very excited,obviously i can't say much apart from what I've already said good things come to those that wait.

You see the problem is, most players don't know how things work in a studio and ask for this feature and that feature, which is great because we want feedback so we can plan future features. The problem is normally the next 3-6 months dev work has already been planned meaning the earliest a requested feature could be added would be around 6 months when you include the time it takes to design and build the new feature.

Most players think that they should be able to request a feature and then see it in the next update that's released. It can be hard trying to rein in players expectations.

It's even worse on consoles, a patch on console takes X amount of time to create but that's not where it ends they then have to submit it to Sony & Microsoft for approval and this approval process can take weeks on its own, unless you're Epic or Riot or Rockstar!

With that added i hope ive brightened your day up with some positive feedback that things are getting fixed and a lot of people are putting in some heavy hours and dedication to make this game great from the small details to the big details.

THANKS TO THE GAMERS,ESPECIALLY THE HARDCORE GAMERS WHO HAVE HAD PATIENCE WITH US IN TRYING TO BRING A GAME THAT IS UNIQUE AND A CLASS ALL THE WAY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY RED HORSEMAN

PS. Anyone ever needs additional help or just a chat you can always P.M. if need i will do my best to help out in any questions you have i will do my best and spare no page unturned to help with answers.
    Last edited by Red Horseman; 6th November 2018, 01:25 PM.
    And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

really cool - thanks mate

Comment

But some things are kinda immediate..
      Like when we were all racing to be at the top of season every 10 min so we could get houndreds of dollars in chests....

Comment

Working...
      X