Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so no one feels injustice, the new cards may start with a balance issue.

Comment

I'm with the other experienced players here... The cheapest upgrade I have available is 75k gold. So I'll be able to do that quest only a few times per month, until I finally catch up my waiting upgrades?
      PLEASE either make incomplete quests also get wiped out at daily reset and/or make it so refreahing a quest changes the type of quest it offers. 100 gems to cycle through equally impossible quests is quite frustrating.

Comment

Norrin... these quests are just BUGGED.

Now I'have one quest which is upgrading 3 common cards... OK guys... the less developed card an so without interst for me will cost me 150 000 golds... to WIN ONE quest, 150 golds and contribuate to the quest chest thatbrings less gold/gems than the shield chest...

So I know I WON'T DO the quest chest now...
        Interesting this upgrade.

Comment

the quests in CC TD have no "upgrade card". in alien creeps there is one with "upgrade hero XY" but it only shows when your heroes arent already maxed and its easy to upgrade them. both games also bring new quests daily and not keep the incompleted...

but the most important thing:
          quests like "do XY fights" or "use card XY times" are fair for everyone. quests with "upgrade card" are for new players much easier than for old players. so there is no equality. and in my opinion a strong player should have an easier way to do tasks than a new player. but also if its same for all it would be ok. but not harder for old than for new players...

until now i couldnt finish daily quest. first day i had the shield chest already done and from second day i got the "upgrade cards" quest. but someday i will be able to get that daily chest :P i think i will be able to finish it every few weeks/months :P and after 6 months i will never be able to finish it again because then there will be no more cards upgrades for me :P
          Last edited by xario; 10th November 2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

It depends XARIO... We are in a game that allows new gamers to win leagues just because they play more often and CAN'T fight with strong players... Sostrong players are going to the beach and watching CCB leagues from far "at TV"...

I repeat... The idea of quest chest is a good idea which may bring fun in the game but it needs to bebalanced.

Comment

Other remark (constructive)

I have a quest "win 8 battles with Frenzy"...
              It should be a interesting quest.

I don't use frenzy.. I don't like it....But why not ? It's a challenge... U may discover some cards u don't use.
              BUT... My frenzy is level1... So I should up^it to play with it... But I won't do it because I know there is a f...ing quest wich is upping cards so I won't up it and keep it to up for this quest... It's idiot.
              Because people would up naturally new cards for playing quests with them.

But I think this one could really be a interesting quest... "Win 8 fights with such or such card"

Comment

yes, i think too thats its good to have quests with "win XY fights with XY card"

Comment

I would even have a lot less of a problem with the upgrade quests if when they're changed out you get a different type of quest. 20 gems is reasonable if I have a shot of getting a quest I can actually accomplish.

Comment

Quest is a GOOD feature but needs to be ameliorated.

+
                    - new feature gives interest
                    - use x times a y card is intersting and allow to use cards u don't use a lot
                    - win 10 fights
                    - open 10 chests a bit difficult without gems but why not

-
                    (need improvements)
                    - upgrade quest not a good quest
                    - now shield chest brings less cards/gems/gold and shield+quest chests brings just as many or less (?) and he takes much more time... I think u can revalorize a bit.

Others ideas ?
                    - use 30 common cards to win/20 rare cards/ 10 epic cards
                    - give 30 cards in your clan

(- funny one I don't know if it's possible... Finish a win by a strike of your heroes power : mason axe ember flames...)

Comment

i hate the upgrade quest.

i like all others - maybe they need some balancing. for example win 8 battle with assassin is too much in my opinion. there should be nothing which needs more than 4 fights. so every player should be able to do everything in 6-7 fights if everything goes well.

i would add:
                      1. donate 10 cards to clan
                      2. win 3 fights in a row
                      3. use 5 gems
                      4. deploy a hero 10 times (in many matches)
                      5. deploy a hero 2 times (in one match)
                      6. win a fight without losing any tower
                      7. win 2 fights by destroying the enemy castle
                      8. destroy an enemy castle with a spell
                      9. destroy an enemy castle with a hero skill
                      10. kill 3 goblin bombers with a berserk (in many matches) - can do it with other units like kill 50 goblins with goblin bomber or kill 2 berserk with goblin flyers
                      11. win a match with 4 spells in your deck
                      12. win a match with assassin, gomblin bomber, magic tower, dwarven tower in your deck.
                      13. freeze 20 enemies (in many matches)
                      14. oneshot 20 enemies (in one match)
                      15. oneshot 50 enemies (in many matches)
                      16. win a match with less than 50% health on your castle
                      17. earn 1000 gold
                      18. earn 10 gems
                      19. earn 50 blue, 30 green or 1 red card
                      Last edited by xario; 11th November 2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

LIKE SOME of these one...

Originally posted by xario View Post

i like all others - maybe they need some balancing. for example win 8 battle with assassin is too much in my opinion. there should be nothing which needs more than 4 fights. so every player should be able to do everything in 6-7 fights if everything goes well.

i would add:
                        1. donate 10 cards to clan : yes... or little bit more...
                        2. win 3 fights in a row : why not
                        3. use 5 gems
                        4. deploy a hero 10 times (in many matches) : good idea...
                        6. win a fight without losing any tower : yes need technic...
                        9. destroy an enemy castle with a hero skill: yes I proposed it too... spectacular and fun
                        10. kill 3 goblin bombers with a berserk (in many matches) - can do it with other units like kill 50 goblins with goblin bomber or kill 2 berserk with goblin flyers
                        12. win a match with assassin, gomblin bomber, magic tower, dwarven tower in your deck.
                        17. earn 1000 gold
                        18. earn 10 gems

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post

i would add:
                          1. donate 10 cards to clan
                          2. win 3 fights in a row
                          3. use 5 gems
                          4. deploy a hero 10 times (in many matches)
                          6. win a fight without losing any tower
                          9. destroy an enemy castle with a hero skill
                          17. earn 1000 gold
                          18. earn 10 gems
                          Sounds brilliant,
                          but would skip earning Gold & Gems,
                          also, not everyone is lucky to have an active clan asking to donate 10 cards might be overkill

and I love idea of a streak challenge! maybe 5 or 6

Comment

Thanks for all of your feedback, it's certainly highlighted the issue with the Upgrade Card quests which I'm glad to tell you that we're already looking into our options to make the quests fairer to more seasoned players that possibly don't have many or any cards available to upgrade.

However, any changes made to this feature will take a little time to implement, so I ask for your patience while we look to find an alternative solution for our seasoned players.

Comment

cool Ice thanks. i should be the only guy with 0 upgrades to do so it hurts me most because i until now couldnt complete the daily quests and it seems like i will not able to complete it until you change it. and for me its ok that all others except me get the daily quest chest but it should be changed in the next days/weeks or you could think about some kind of compensation

PS: i am at 1.5M gold now but i will never do updates of cards again (when its possible for me again) if its not a quest :P

Comment

Ice small and not important "visual bug" with the shield chest gems - you see 4 screenshots attached:
                                1. before opening shield chest 8929 gems - ok
                                2. while opening shield chest and get 2 gems result canges to 8931 gems - ok
                                3. after opening shield chest gems go back to 8929 - wrong
                                4. switching area to home gems go back to 8931 - ok

so there is only a small "visual" problem in step 3.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X