X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masaki
    replied
    Originally posted by xario View Post
    i just saw a new daily quest: purchase 3 items in the black market. thats pretty bad because i daily had to free change the "upgrade a card" quest. now everytime both quests come, i will have to pay 20 gems to change the second one and i am not ready to do it also if i have 10.000 gems and dont use them. and there is also a big chance that it changes to the other one again and again. for example i get "upgrade card" lets call it "A" and "buy 3 black market items" lets call it "B".

i change A and it becomes B
    i change B and it becomes A
    And it comes to an endless hell of spending gems...

we need only quests which are doable also without spending gems. the one "upgrade a card" was bad but we could replace it for free until today. but now we get another quest which isnt doable for free too. maybe there are more bad quests i didnt see yet...
    Just going to jump in and say that your free item in the Black Market should count towards your Black Market daily quest. If you are patient you don't have to spend any gems.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    i just saw a new daily quest: purchase 3 items in the black market. thats pretty bad because i daily had to free change the "upgrade a card" quest. now everytime both quests come, i will have to pay 20 gems to change the second one and i am not ready to do it also if i have 10.000 gems and dont use them. and there is also a big chance that it changes to the other one again and again. for example i get "upgrade card" lets call it "A" and "buy 3 black market items" lets call it "B".

i change A and it becomes B
    i change B and it becomes A
    And it comes to an endless hell of spending gems...

we need only quests which are doable also without spending gems. the one "upgrade a card" was bad but we could replace it for free until today. but now we get another quest which isnt doable for free too. maybe there are more bad quests i didnt see yet...

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    hm new update is not bad but not enough ;/ does not change anything bigger
    Lilith... It's not really a new update... It's the correction we asked for after the quest's update. The was some problems with it (cards upgrade). Now we can really enjoy the quests. So the previous udate become usefull.
    Now we can wait for the clan's quests lol

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    They are trying I think it’s good. I’m getting more of the cards I use

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    I like the new content. Wake up every day to see what I need to do for challenge great game

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    1 step after the other of course its not the end of the updates but it fixed 2 important problems with notifications and daily quests - it also improved the notifications (now it also shows quests progress). so it was a cool update

since the update i was able to do my daily quests which is cool. and the rewards are cooler than before. before the update i got nearly only green cards which i have maxed. now i get more blues and reds which i havent maxed i think the cards count is about the same but its better balanced now because green cards where maxed too fast.
    Last edited by xario; 27th November 2018, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lilith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    yes - i love the update now

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    APPARENTLY... It's ok for the "end" of this stupid upgrades who cost huge money or what even cannot do because u have no card to up. GOOD THING !

Notifications on donations are visible again... Hope one day they could rest on the screen until the player remove it.

There's also screens on the progression of the different quests on main screen... interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    The update was mainly to fix the issue with the Daily Quests and fix the issue with the donating total as you say. There was no official announcement as it was a hotfix update.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Ice what did the update today change? i think if we refresh daily quests now, a "update cards" quest can switch to another kind of quests. and the notifications who donated you cards is visible again. thanks a lot for these 2 things anything else changed?

Leave a comment:

• michmac
    replied
    delete. problem solved
    Last edited by michmac; 26th November 2018, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Whitehorseman
    replied
    Me too I would some Black Friday deals

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Would like Black Friday deals

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    No BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.........?