This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xario View Post
    cool Ice thanks. i should be the only guy with 0 upgrades to do so it hurts me most because i until now couldnt complete the daily quests and it seems like i will not able to complete it until you change it. and for me its ok that all others except me get the daily quest chest but it should be changed in the next days/weeks or you could think about some kind of compensation

PS: i am at 1.5M gold now but i will never do updates of cards again (when its possible for me again) if its not a quest :P
    I can't answer this question yet as the team are still looking into their options so I have no idea how/when it will be fixed and until then I can't really tell you about when to expect it to be fixed. Don't worry though, as soon as I know I'll pass it on to you guys

Comment

I really like the new content. It brings something new to the game. As mentioned previously, I also agree that upgrading cards is not a good idea for older players. I have cards to upgrade, but I think I will stop upgrading them if my daily upgrades cost more than 25k gold.

I think you could leave the upgrading quests only if there is no reset of quest chest progress. If someone finishes 3 quests, he will have 3/4 next day to start with. If we get 3 quests per day, then we would be able to complete 21quests per week (5 chest quests per week instead of 7). People (especially at lower lvls) would have a choice of getting 5 chests per week for free or spending real money to get gold/cards from store to be able to get 7 quest chests per week.
      Last edited by michmac; 13th November 2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Hi guys, I just wanted to give you a quick update on the upgrade cards quest issue that some of the more seasoned players have been experiencing. The team are putting together a hotfix update v1.14.1 that we'll be releasing soon that will address the issue. Thanks for all your feedback on the issue, it's allowed us to identify it early and get it fixed quickly.

Comment

i am happy to inform you that today i got my first quest chest i could upgrade a red card to finish it. i hope tomorrow i dont get an upgrade quest to be able to get the quest chest again

Comment

i have had upgrade quests everyday.

Comment

yes this quest slot is always an upgrade quest

Comment

then i hope for an update of that feature soon because it will take many days (i think weeks) until i can complete a quest again :P

Comment

I have some news on the on the 1.14.1 hotfix update that will correct the issue with the daily quests upgrade cards quest/s. We're just putting the final touches to the update and hope to have it out to you guys real soon. Thanks for your patience while we worked to get this out.

Comment

No BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.........?

Comment

Would like Black Friday deals

Comment

Me too I would some Black Friday deals

Comment

delete. problem solved
                          Last edited by michmac; 26th November 2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Ice what did the update today change? i think if we refresh daily quests now, a "update cards" quest can switch to another kind of quests. and the notifications who donated you cards is visible again. thanks a lot for these 2 things anything else changed?

Comment

The update was mainly to fix the issue with the Daily Quests and fix the issue with the donating total as you say. There was no official announcement as it was a hotfix update.

Comment

APPARENTLY... It's ok for the "end" of this stupid upgrades who cost huge money or what even cannot do because u have no card to up. GOOD THING !

Notifications on donations are visible again... Hope one day they could rest on the screen until the player remove it.

There's also screens on the progression of the different quests on main screen... interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X