X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes - i love the update now

Comment

hm new update is not bad but not enough ;/ does not change anything bigger

Comment

1 step after the other of course its not the end of the updates but it fixed 2 important problems with notifications and daily quests - it also improved the notifications (now it also shows quests progress). so it was a cool update

since the update i was able to do my daily quests which is cool. and the rewards are cooler than before. before the update i got nearly only green cards which i have maxed. now i get more blues and reds which i havent maxed i think the cards count is about the same but its better balanced now because green cards where maxed too fast.
        Last edited by xario; 27th November 2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I like the new content. Wake up every day to see what I need to do for challenge great game

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            They are trying I think it’s good. I’m getting more of the cards I use

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              Lilith... It's not really a new update... It's the correction we asked for after the quest's update. The was some problems with it (cards upgrade). Now we can really enjoy the quests. So the previous udate become usefull.
              Now we can wait for the clan's quests lol

Comment

Working...
              X