X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norrin
    replied
    I would even have a lot less of a problem with the upgrade quests if when they're changed out you get a different type of quest. 20 gems is reasonable if I have a shot of getting a quest I can actually accomplish.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    yes, i think too thats its good to have quests with "win XY fights with XY card"

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    Other remark (constructive)

I have a quest "win 8 battles with Frenzy"...
    It should be a interesting quest.

I don't use frenzy.. I don't like it....But why not ? It's a challenge... U may discover some cards u don't use.
    BUT... My frenzy is level1... So I should up^it to play with it... But I won't do it because I know there is a f...ing quest wich is upping cards so I won't up it and keep it to up for this quest... It's idiot.
    Because people would up naturally new cards for playing quests with them.

But I think this one could really be a interesting quest... "Win 8 fights with such or such card"

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    It depends XARIO... We are in a game that allows new gamers to win leagues just because they play more often and CAN'T fight with strong players... Sostrong players are going to the beach and watching CCB leagues from far "at TV"...

I repeat... The idea of quest chest is a good idea which may bring fun in the game but it needs to bebalanced.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    the quests in CC TD have no "upgrade card". in alien creeps there is one with "upgrade hero XY" but it only shows when your heroes arent already maxed and its easy to upgrade them. both games also bring new quests daily and not keep the incompleted...

but the most important thing:
    quests like "do XY fights" or "use card XY times" are fair for everyone. quests with "upgrade card" are for new players much easier than for old players. so there is no equality. and in my opinion a strong player should have an easier way to do tasks than a new player. but also if its same for all it would be ok. but not harder for old than for new players...

until now i couldnt finish daily quest. first day i had the shield chest already done and from second day i got the "upgrade cards" quest. but someday i will be able to get that daily chest :P i think i will be able to finish it every few weeks/months :P and after 6 months i will never be able to finish it again because then there will be no more cards upgrades for me :P
    Last edited by xario; 10th November 2018, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    Norrin... these quests are just BUGGED.

Now I'have one quest which is upgrading 3 common cards... OK guys... the less developed card an so without interst for me will cost me 150 000 golds... to WIN ONE quest, 150 golds and contribuate to the quest chest thatbrings less gold/gems than the shield chest...

So I know I WON'T DO the quest chest now...
    Interesting this upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Norrin
    replied
    I'm with the other experienced players here... The cheapest upgrade I have available is 75k gold. So I'll be able to do that quest only a few times per month, until I finally catch up my waiting upgrades?
    PLEASE either make incomplete quests also get wiped out at daily reset and/or make it so refreahing a quest changes the type of quest it offers. 100 gems to cycle through equally impossible quests is quite frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Stingy Bogart
    replied
    Just so no one feels injustice, the new cards may start with a balance issue.

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    The idea of a quest chest was a very good idea... I would have prefer it first for clan quest.

BUT... Very disapointed...

On the way to equilibrate it.

For everybody the Shield chest was interesting and profitable...

Now you need to do it for ONLY one gem and much less cards.

AND to do the quest chest.

So today I spent 24 gems to win 1+2 gems with the two chests.

I spent 2000 golds to open the 10 chests in time

I spent more time to win (pity shieldchest+quest chest) as many cards (or less?) than before with just 4 games to win (20shields).

The global idea isn't bad but it would be thought to equilibrate the quests, the earnings, the time spent/earnings... so u'll have to listen and hear the players feedbacks on it.

I forgot the quest on unit upgrade isn't fair... some will have 50 golds to spent and others whohave increase all units will have thousands of golds to spend... some who have already all up... won't have any unit to up.

Use a kind of cards (20 times) would be a better quest for all than upgrade it.

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Love the new stuff makes the game more fun to play every day. But to level Up cards challenge is only good if you are starting out. That’s just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    ouch: incomplete Daily Quests stay active :/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	10518

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    how the hell should i do the update quest? :P its really bad for high level players. i have exactly 0 updates i can do. i think for me the update is really bad because i will nearly never be able to get the quest chesst. and if the incomplete quest of a day is also there in the next day, i will maybe be able to do the dayly quest for 1-2 times in the next months...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Midnite
    replied
    Well this was a little lack luster... I appreciate sending new content out but in my opinion this should have waited for more important issues (IMO)...the tease for new characters is intriguing and hope these drop happen sooner rather than later.

As far as content of the quests prensented in this update I would have to agree that so far the tasks are easy. Even the upgrade one (perhaps less so for seasoned players) though I suspect they must have some cards they never/rarely use (dragon flame!!

Leave a comment:

• Lilith
    replied
    I do not know how to say it but I'm really disappointed with the new update, the upgrade quests are really stupid sorry but how should a player upgrade cards every day?
    I think many players think like me in our clan all hate the upgrade quests!!

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Ice a quest for me is "Upgrade a Rare Card" :P its really hard for players who have nearly (or even maybe all) rare cards maxed :P <- should be balanced in my opinion. and then i replaced it and the new quest was "Upgrade 3 Common Cards" <- same problem. to upgrade again i would need 20 gems <- its not worth it. so for today its not worth for me to finish the quests <- pretty disappointing.

edit: also if it was not worth i wanted to test it and spent 20 gems to refresh it again. it was replaced by "Upgrade 1 epic card"... i used again 20 gems and it was replaced by "upgrade 3 cards". i used 20 gems again and it was replaced by "upgrade an epic card". i feel really disappointed and stop spending gems for that.
    so it seems that the new quests give again a bonus to newer players and disadvantage old players with high cards which cant be upgraded so often...

it seems that quests have "categories" (because i changed the quest so often but couldnt change the category "upgrade cards". thats a big problem. a quest refresh should change the category of the quest. for example if i refresh "upgrade 3 cards" it should became something like "win 5 battles".
    Last edited by xario; 9th November 2018, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X