X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xario
    replied
    Ice a quest for me is "Upgrade a Rare Card" :P its really hard for players who have nearly (or even maybe all) rare cards maxed :P <- should be balanced in my opinion. and then i replaced it and the new quest was "Upgrade 3 Common Cards" <- same problem. to upgrade again i would need 20 gems <- its not worth it. so for today its not worth for me to finish the quests <- pretty disappointing.

edit: also if it was not worth i wanted to test it and spent 20 gems to refresh it again. it was replaced by "Upgrade 1 epic card"... i used again 20 gems and it was replaced by "upgrade 3 cards". i used 20 gems again and it was replaced by "upgrade an epic card". i feel really disappointed and stop spending gems for that.
    so it seems that the new quests give again a bonus to newer players and disadvantage old players with high cards which cant be upgraded so often...

it seems that quests have "categories" (because i changed the quest so often but couldnt change the category "upgrade cards". thats a big problem. a quest refresh should change the category of the quest. for example if i refresh "upgrade 3 cards" it should became something like "win 5 battles".
    Last edited by xario; 9th November 2018, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    cant get the quest chest i think the problem is that i finished my shield chest before the quest comes out
    Yes this is to do with you already completing your shield chest for today. I hadn't completed my Shield Chest today and each of my wins took me closer to unlocking the Quest Chest.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Ice cool update- thanks
    the word "Completed" isnt centered for the shield chest as for the other quests.

i also hope that you add more and more possible daily chests in future

and i think you should balance them a bit. for arena 10 players is the "win 1.000 battle" chips quest a joke. about the reward of every quest i have no idea because i am out of normality with my 1.5M gold :P. 150 gold per quest is maybe low (but not sure).

the win 3 battles is also not really usefull when someone already got 20 shields he easily won 3 times normally. and the open any chest i didnt try yet (just installed the update) but if it means "open a slot chest" or "open a free chest" its also too easy to complete

i wait to check if tomorrow are other quests there - that would be cool :P

possible future update idea: every day you complete all quests, if you also completed the day before, your income increase. for example first day 74 cards, second day 74 cards + 7 (10%) cards. third day 74 cards + 7 cards + 8 cards. fourth day you didnct comple and it start then on fifth day again from 74 cards.

Leave a comment:

• stallion298
    replied
    same issue here, Lilith and Shadowsong
    i just hope this doesnt become a loop where each day ends with 3/4 chests won

mods help ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    cant get the quest chest i think the problem is that i finished my shield chest before the quest comes out
    This happened to me as well. I was thinking the same thing. It is probably because we did the shield chest prior to this new update. So just have to wait about 9 hours for the refresh.

Leave a comment:

• Lilith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JimmyM05
    replied
    Thank you for the update love to see new things being added

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    If the update is not currently available should notice that it starts to appear across the different territories throughout the day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X