• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice
    started a topic [CCB] New Chests & Daily Quests

New Chests & Daily Quests

1.14.0 Update:

Tivinu here to let you all know what’s been happening on CCB!

Features

Daily Quests & Quest Chest

Do you like Quests? How about completing them, and what about rewards? If you answered yes to any of these, then do we have a new system for you; Daily Quests!

In Daily Quests, each player receives 3 Quests daily to achieve, each with their own reward. But wait, that’s not all; should you complete all 3 quests and collect your Shield Chest then you’ll be rewarded with the new Quest Chest. Just make sure to complete them all in one day mind you!
    • 3 Quests each day
    • Reset daily (once completed)
    • Rewards for completing each quest
    • Special Quest Chest if you completed all 3 Quest and your Shield Chest
    • Certain Quests can be refreshed

Shop Chests

Speaking of Chests, we’ve updated what’s on offer in the shop; say goodbye to Battle, Mega, and Super Battle Chests and now welcome Rare, Epic and Mythic Chests!

These new chests are perfect for if you’re looking to get cards of their particular rarity, a nifty way to increase the odds of getting those cards that you’re after!

New Troops Coming Soon

Just to keep you all in the loop we have two exciting new Troops that we’re busy testing away now and can’t wait to get them to you in the next couple of updates, so watch this space!

Download Update

Head on over to your App Store now to Download the Update!

• The Grinch
    replied
    So, that quest slot only rotates between "Buy some gems from us so you can upgrade some cards" and "Buy some gems from us so you can buy some cards" Honestly, you guys suck.

Leave a comment:

• The Grinch
    replied
    Originally posted by Fool Prophet View Post
    Personally I don't think we can speak about frustration. I think it's a real SHAME.
    Very upset by what you did.
    You don't respect the players. They have choice between pay and... pay.
    The quest was one of the last things in the game who gave the WISH to play... We have lost SO MANY players in this game... so lot leave saying how boring the game is now... We try to keep the most of them but you add a new rule which will make others go away.
    No clan war, no clan quest... the last way to take fun is the quests... not so for what you earn... you earn nearly nothing... No just the fun to do it.
    But not the fun to have choice between paying 200 gems or paying 20 gems to pay gold to upgrade cards.
    Great disappointment
    Absolutely Fool. didn't have this happen until tonight. I get a completely unattainable quest and it gets replaced with another. There is nothing to play for without the quest chest. I will play for a few day to see if they fix it. Then, I will take a long hard look at whether this is even remotely worth it; Or, is it just a chore...
    Last edited by The Grinch; 11th February 2019, 01:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyM05
    replied
    Shadowsong thank you for the information never had it happen before just assumed it was the update thanks

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    Originally posted by xario View Post
    its time for me to deinstall the game - it was fun with you guys - the best time was in the beta and when clans became available . i will enter the forum sometimes in the next days. have fun
    I am very sorry to see you go. I understand your frustrations xario . You have been there with me since the start of beta and we learned a lot and had some fun. Hard to believe about a year and a half ago. You have helped hype the game here and at Facebook and helped players along the way. I hope you leave remembering the good times.

Real life has kept me from the game and forums but I will stick around a bit and still casually play. I still believe in the game but sometimes there are things outside of our control or even the devs control.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    Originally posted by JimmyM05 View Post
    I am having a issue with chests before I could watch a short clip and get a chest time cut down and this would work for maybe 4 or 5 chest then I would have to wait the full time on a chest now I have to use the full time one 2 or 3 chest then i get the option on one chest to watch a short clip then I have to wait the full time on 2 or 3 chest again any one else having this issue
    JimmyM05 Sometimes this happens to me for a day and then corrects itself. It depends on the offers the ad service has for the day and region.

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    its time for me to deinstall the game - it was fun with you guys - the best time was in the beta and when clans became available . i will enter the forum sometimes in the next days. have fun
    ONE MORE...
    I saw nearly all the great players of the beginning leaving a game they love because of these problems... Sad.

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Originally posted by Fool Prophet View Post
    Personally I don't think we can speak about frustration. I think it's a real SHAME.
    The quest was one of the last things in the game who gave the WISH to play... We have lost SO MANY players in this game... so lot leave saying how boring the game is now... We try to keep the most of them but you add a new rule which will make others go away.
    No clan war, no clan quest... the last way to take fun is the quests... not so for what you earn... you earn nearly nothing... No just the fun to do it.
    But not the fun to have choice between paying 200 gems or paying 20 gems to pay gold to upgrade cards.
    Great disappointment
    xario and Fool Prophet I couldn't agree more with what you guy's have said. I've played many games for the last 30 years and must have to admit that the lack of respect and ignorance being shown is very disheartening to say the least. If only the development team that listens to some of us here ....they would be able to apply some of these fantastic idea's that a lot of people have spent the time to better the experience......i would be able to bring many players that would invest 50k each. SOME OF THESE IDEAS ARE SECOND TO NONE. I WOILD OF had applied SOME OF THESE FEATURES AND WOULD OF MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY AND IN TURN WOULD OF MADE ENOUGH TO ENCOURAGE MORE INVESTMENT INTO THE GAME AND WHAT IT NEEDS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL GAME THAT WE ALL LOVED AT THE BEGINNING WAS VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!......BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE Ice actually cared enough to listen...fix and try to change things for the BETTER of the game which would go in the right direction.....HENCE WHY I PUT MY HAND UP TO BE A MODERATOR. THE WORLD WAS OUR OYSTER!!!! THAT WAS NOT TO BE THE CASE, Ice left and everything went on deaf ears for the most part.

I must say ive been the staunchest of supporters for this lovely game and OUTPLAY STAFF AND SUPPORT TEAM with great potential FOR A LEGENDARY game and had high hopes that Ice would not leave as he was the only one that was listening to us and was trying very hard to make something out of this once great potential of a game.

I will probably leave the game for good if the development team and support staff don't start listening and respecting the players and what needs to change to bring people back to this lovely game as it breaks my heart to see it go the way it has in the last few months.

PLEASE IF ANYONE IS LISTENING.... TALK TO US MODERATORS AND HELP US GIVE BACK HOPE TO WHAT THE GAME NEEDS AND IN WHAT DIRECTION TO MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN PLUS MAKING THE FAMILY OF GAMERS HERE FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE A GLIMMER OF LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS AND NONE PAYING CUSTOMERS THAT LOVE THE GAME AND WANT TO SEE IT GREAT AGAIN.

Doesn't have to be major things but daily quests should be a simple amd easy start to mending a bridge tbat is starting to fall apart.

1.ONE OR TWO NEW TROOPS A MONTH.

2.CLAN WARS ONCE A MONTH.

3.LEGENDARY ARENA.

4.GEM PACKAGE WITH A NEW TROOP RELEASE FOR US WALLET WARRIOR'S.

Doesn't take much to please us cause we know what we like in a GAME. It had all that at the beginning. What happened?

MY LAST ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO REACH OUT BEFORE LOSING FAITH MYSELF.... YOURS TRUTHFULLY RED HORSEMAN .
    Last edited by Red Horseman; 7th February 2019, 04:16 PM. Reason: Missed out a couple of things plus i had some spelling mistakes...lmao

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied

Click image for larger version  Name:	BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	196.9 KB ID:	11961

Click image for larger version  Name:	BlueStacks_ScreenShot2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.3 KB ID:	11962

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    hahaha. yesterday i couldnt finish my daily quest because of "purchase 3 black market items". now i replaced it with the new free refresh chance and it changed to "Upgrade 2 cards" - not even 1 card as before but 2 cards!!!

its fun to see how many days i will miss the daily quest...

i take the time to explain you what you did with the daily quests (i have to go to work and not much time):
    1. you took away 50% of the shield chest rewards which i was used to get daily and put it in the new daily chest <- not bad idea and should bring fun with new quests
    2. you started the new feature with many stupid quests like "upgrade X cards" - and it had also the problem that when you refresh it, you get something like "upgrade 2 green cards" and then again refresh to "upgrade 3 blue cards" ... <- me and many other players explained you that we need only quests which are POSSIBLE for us.
    3. after and ugly time waiting you changed it again. you let the "upgrade card" quest in the list but you made the rule that if you refresh it, it will change to something different <- it worked great for me because i could use the free refresh chance to change it to something possible <- daily quest was nice again.
    4. now its like step 2 where we hated it. we have again more than 1 impossible quest and when we refresh them they can refresh to another impossible quest <- really ugly and more players will quit ...
    Last edited by xario; 7th February 2019, 05:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyM05
    replied
    I am having a issue with chests before I could watch a short clip and get a chest time cut down and this would work for maybe 4 or 5 chest then I would have to wait the full time on a chest now I have to use the full time one 2 or 3 chest then i get the option on one chest to watch a short clip then I have to wait the full time on 2 or 3 chest again any one else having this issue

Leave a comment:

• Fool Prophet
    replied
    Great disappointment

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Its true. I can complete the quest every 3 days that way. That means that i can get the daily chest every 3 days. I am not happy with that and i hope you understand that
    I understand your feelings toward not being as fair as it was before but I must admit the little features and new way foward the dev's have started to go has brought me back to the game that I loved before it started falling apart with little attention.

all my Cards are almost upgraded to max like your cards xario. I'm happy to give some player's a chance to catch us so we can be challenged again.

Leave a comment:

• Masaki
    replied
    Its true. I can complete the quest every 3 days that way. That means that i can get the daily chest every 3 days. I am not happy with that and i hope you understand that
    Yes - I totally understand the frustration of not being able to freely collect the daily chest each day.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X