Match Making

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Making

Match making in this games is horrendous. Roughly every 3rd match is completely unbeatable. Why would you ever pit someone against people where every card they play is 2-3 levels higher than anything you have? I don't care how "skilled" you are at the game. If you are that out-leveled by EVERY card your opponent plays you'll be lucky to take out a single tower let alone win. I wish companies would stop making pay to win games and fix the basic mechanics. Just wanted to get that off my chest before deleting the game.

Can anyone explain haw that matching system workin?

Comment

The basic explanation can be seen in this post. I believe they have tweaked the matchmaking since that post as well. And thank you for taking the time to post your concerns. It helps to let the developers know and improve the game.

Also, if you find yourself being matched with someone a few times in a row, and you would prefer not to, just wait a minute before doing the next battle.

Comment

You must play more games @ seriously and it will be better. In other games u have the same problem that it takes time to find your real MMR

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          You must play more games @ seriously and it will be better. In other games u have the same problem that it takes time to find your real MMR
          I've played well over 500 matches. It shouldn't take that long to resolve itself. The way they determine your next opponent is simply flawed. An easy fix would be to include average card level in as a baseline before even looking at MMR, As it stands, a 2 year old with an overpowered deck can beat the most skilled player with low level cards.

Comment

I play since 4-5 months and i had no problem with matchmaking is just my experience.
            The only problem i had was with arena 10 my cards was to weak for it so i played arena 9 to get higher cards.
            Maybe u must play on a lower arena to get / earn higher cards.
            Last edited by Lilith; 29th November 2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

It's surprising... Personally since 3/4 months I've never play against a player who had cards 2/3 levels under or above me. One level yes, but no more.

Comment

Same here fool prophet.matchmakings aren't that bad.

Comment

I think is good

Comment

Today was first day I thought was not going to do challenge chests had no money for up grade. But changed the card and it works now.it was not another level up card. Well happy

Comment

Thats right paul.with no task like "upgrade some cards" it is easier to open a chest.all our cards are already upgraded or they are at high level.

Comment

Originally posted by seriously View Post

I've played well over 500 matches. It shouldn't take that long to resolve itself. The way they determine your next opponent is simply flawed. An easy fix would be to include average card level in as a baseline before even looking at MMR, As it stands, a 2 year old with an overpowered deck can beat the most skilled player with low level cards.
                        Don’t agree I won against 3 cards higher

Comment

Originally posted by seriously View Post
                          Match making in this games is horrendous. Roughly every 3rd match is completely unbeatable. Why would you ever pit someone against people where every card they play is 2-3 levels higher than anything you have? I don't care how "skilled" you are at the game. If you are that out-leveled by EVERY card your opponent plays you'll be lucky to take out a single tower let alone win. I wish companies would stop making pay to win games and fix the basic mechanics. Just wanted to get that off my chest before deleting the game.
                          If you that angry get a new game

Comment

Originally posted by PaulNo1 View Post

If you that angry get a new game
                            Way ahead of you. Deleted this POS cash grab of a game.

Comment

seriously i am also not happy with some things in the game but its a game i play since over a year and that means something. its a good game and the devs are nice guys. additionally Outplay has also other great games.
                              in my opinion of course its good to speak also about the negative things but the way we speak should be nice and not offensive.

i cant say much about the matchmaking system because i started with beta and i dont really have many opponents and play mostly against bots. but as far the devs explained it and what other players say, its pretty good. of course its not perfect but its as good as it could be. and its a compensative game - you can not expect to win every fight...if you play in arena 10 the devs could also allow you to play against players like me with maxed cards but they dont allow it to support players with low/middle cards.

and its not a pay to win game - you can reach max level cards by investing time (about 1-2 years). of course rich guys can spend 1000 USD/euro to speed it and reach max cards in 1 month but also free to play players make good progress.

i am not sure if it was clear in the upper communication and i want to clarify it for you in an example:
                              player A has level 5 cards and player B has level 8 cards.
                              player A has a lower matchmaking score than player B and doesnt meet him.

BUT

if player A wins much more fights than player B, player A gets an increased matchmaking score and player B gets a decreased matchmaking score. in that situations these 2 players can meet each other in a battle.
                              that means if you meet players with +3 levels often, you are a good player and should be proud...

Comment

Working...
                              X