No announcement yet.

Match Making

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask on line Gin and i will go into a lot of detail over a few days.
    And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

I haven't really had any real problems and i was beating guys 3 to 4 levels higher than me. The game can be frustrating sometimes but if you persist it pays off especially if a tactical fighting game pvp at times plus computer which you kinda have to preempt your opponents move. Makes for a exciting game. Wouldn't mind having a go at the best players in the world. Hopefully one day the devs grand me this wish so i can get challenged again. Last time i got challenged was by konghong 5 months ago....Bots are way to easy ;-)
      And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

yeah - best way to keep it interesting again is to make arenas with higher bots but its pretty funny: in the last 2 months i had about 5 losses against clan mates like CIO . even Lilith got me 1-2 times :P if you have no real opponents for many months, you play on autopilot and do stupid things :P i have to play concentrated against 1-2 players to beat them

Comment

Its nice to play with bot.spend some time.but it is much better to play with other players.more fun and you can learn one thing or two.the taunts however, needs update!

Comment

I wanted to say that players often decline to rematch me, suggesting that the average player doesn't even want to keep playing players.
            *I can only speculate that it is only to gain points faster.

Comment

yes stingy you are right the most wants only to play vs bots for fast points.
              they have to revise their matchmaking
              no one can take the game seriously if a noname can be number 1 just because he farms bots

Comment

Working...
              X