X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously
    started a topic Match Making

Match Making

Match making in this games is horrendous. Roughly every 3rd match is completely unbeatable. Why would you ever pit someone against people where every card they play is 2-3 levels higher than anything you have? I don't care how "skilled" you are at the game. If you are that out-leveled by EVERY card your opponent plays you'll be lucky to take out a single tower let alone win. I wish companies would stop making pay to win games and fix the basic mechanics. Just wanted to get that off my chest before deleting the game.

• Lilith
    replied
    yes stingy you are right the most wants only to play vs bots for fast points.
    they have to revise their matchmaking
    no one can take the game seriously if a noname can be number 1 just because he farms bots

Leave a comment:

• Stingy Bogart
    replied
    I wanted to say that players often decline to rematch me, suggesting that the average player doesn't even want to keep playing players.
    *I can only speculate that it is only to gain points faster.

Leave a comment:

• liohalo
    replied
    Its nice to play with bot.spend some time.but it is much better to play with other players.more fun and you can learn one thing or two.the taunts however, needs update!

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    yeah - best way to keep it interesting again is to make arenas with higher bots but its pretty funny: in the last 2 months i had about 5 losses against clan mates like CIO . even Lilith got me 1-2 times :P if you have no real opponents for many months, you play on autopilot and do stupid things :P i have to play concentrated against 1-2 players to beat them

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    I haven't really had any real problems and i was beating guys 3 to 4 levels higher than me. The game can be frustrating sometimes but if you persist it pays off especially if a tactical fighting game pvp at times plus computer which you kinda have to preempt your opponents move. Makes for a exciting game. Wouldn't mind having a go at the best players in the world. Hopefully one day the devs grand me this wish so i can get challenged again. Last time i got challenged was by konghong 5 months ago....Bots are way to easy ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Ask on line Gin and i will go into a lot of detail over a few days.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    seriously i am also not happy with some things in the game but its a game i play since over a year and that means something. its a good game and the devs are nice guys. additionally Outplay has also other great games.
    in my opinion of course its good to speak also about the negative things but the way we speak should be nice and not offensive.

i cant say much about the matchmaking system because i started with beta and i dont really have many opponents and play mostly against bots. but as far the devs explained it and what other players say, its pretty good. of course its not perfect but its as good as it could be. and its a compensative game - you can not expect to win every fight...if you play in arena 10 the devs could also allow you to play against players like me with maxed cards but they dont allow it to support players with low/middle cards.

and its not a pay to win game - you can reach max level cards by investing time (about 1-2 years). of course rich guys can spend 1000 USD/euro to speed it and reach max cards in 1 month but also free to play players make good progress.

i am not sure if it was clear in the upper communication and i want to clarify it for you in an example:
    player A has level 5 cards and player B has level 8 cards.
    player A has a lower matchmaking score than player B and doesnt meet him.

BUT

if player A wins much more fights than player B, player A gets an increased matchmaking score and player B gets a decreased matchmaking score. in that situations these 2 players can meet each other in a battle.
    that means if you meet players with +3 levels often, you are a good player and should be proud...

Leave a comment:

• seriously
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulNo1 View Post

If you that angry get a new game
    Way ahead of you. Deleted this POS cash grab of a game.

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Originally posted by seriously View Post
    Match making in this games is horrendous. Roughly every 3rd match is completely unbeatable. Why would you ever pit someone against people where every card they play is 2-3 levels higher than anything you have? I don't care how "skilled" you are at the game. If you are that out-leveled by EVERY card your opponent plays you'll be lucky to take out a single tower let alone win. I wish companies would stop making pay to win games and fix the basic mechanics. Just wanted to get that off my chest before deleting the game.
    If you that angry get a new game

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Originally posted by seriously View Post

I've played well over 500 matches. It shouldn't take that long to resolve itself. The way they determine your next opponent is simply flawed. An easy fix would be to include average card level in as a baseline before even looking at MMR, As it stands, a 2 year old with an overpowered deck can beat the most skilled player with low level cards.
    Don’t agree I won against 3 cards higher

Leave a comment:

• liohalo
    replied
    Thats right paul.with no task like "upgrade some cards" it is easier to open a chest.all our cards are already upgraded or they are at high level.

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Today was first day I thought was not going to do challenge chests had no money for up grade. But changed the card and it works now.it was not another level up card. Well happy

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    I think is good

Leave a comment:

• liohalo
    replied
    Same here fool prophet.matchmakings aren't that bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X