Remove bot games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove bot games

Ice remove the bot games so the game makes much more fun!!
    No one needs this stupid bots so only who is strong enough can play on arena 10
    and the top spots are no longer for the player who most play

is just ridiculous if lvl 6-7 card player on spot 1 ... ;/
    or let bot activ but make special events for only player vs player fights!! so at the end of the month we have a king of the hill xD
    at all say what u want and if many people say the same the devs maybe do something
    Last edited by Lilith; 6th December 2018, 05:31 PM.

thanks for the comment Lilith many players think like you in that point

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      Ice remove the bot games so the game makes much more fun!!
      No one needs this stupid bots so only who is strong enough can play on arena 10
      and the top spots are no longer for the player who most play

is just ridiculous if lvl 6-7 card player on spot 1 ... ;/
      or let bot activ but make special events for only player vs player fights!! so at the end of the month we have a king of the hill xD
      at all say what u want and if many people say the same the devs maybe do something
      If no bots you would not get a game. Most of the time

Comment

if every player would be able to fight every other player in the world who is in that arena, i think we would find enemies. and bots can be the fallback if you dont find an opponent for over 2 minutes. but the bots should be stronger then

Comment

Originally posted by PaulNo1 View Post

If no bots you would not get a game. Most of the time
          Unfortunately I think so... Bots are the solution when there isn't enough players to play.
          In other games you don't know against who you're going to play... Here, whenyou see a guy connected, you KNOW you will play it if he isn't yet in a fight.
          So perhaps waiting for this you can make them stronger (bots).

Comment

The way the leaderboard is calculated would have to change. The person with the best connections would be at the top.
            I would NEVER get rid of bots, but I do have a big enough problem finding players to fight to be upset.
            *got my first lvl 4 mythic and the game changed.

Comment

This game was much more interesting when it was in a beta phase because bots were stronger, we had some weekend events and there were more people playing. I get matched with 4 people only now. When the matchmaking system was introduced I was matched with 11 people. I have 5 fb friends who stopped playing. I am not sure abt a few others because we are not game friends and it is impossible to search for them based on their nicknames, so I dont know whether they keep playing or not.

I am not sure if clan wars change anything. What should they be based on? Playing with different people? Those 4 players I play with are from my clan, so that would make no sense.

I am kind of pessimistic,but I think most people think the same based on how many people have decided to quit over the last few weeks/months. The only meaningful update was a clan introduction.A few slow bug fixes have not changed anything and there are still many bugs.There is a player "sirWalus" who is a #2 in the season, but he is the last one in my league with a score of 0 (zero). Another bug?

Comment

i hope they chance the matchmaking that every player would be able to fight every other player in the world who is in the same arena so if someone fights arena 10 he must fight vs a other player who plays arena 10 so no new player dominate the highscore what is ridicilous, with lvl 6-7 cards it should be immpossible to dominate ...

Comment

Originally posted by michmac View Post
                  This game was much more interesting when it was in a beta phase because bots were stronger, we had some weekend events and there were more people playing. I get matched with 4 people only now. When the matchmaking system was introduced I was matched with 11 people. I have 5 fb friends who stopped playing. I am not sure abt a few others because we are not game friends and it is impossible to search for them based on their nicknames, so I dont know whether they keep playing or not.

I am not sure if clan wars change anything. What should they be based on? Playing with different people? Those 4 players I play with are from my clan, so that would make no sense.

I am kind of pessimistic,but I think most people think the same based on how many people have decided to quit over the last few weeks/months. The only meaningful update was a clan introduction.A few slow bug fixes have not changed anything and there are still many bugs.There is a player "sirWalus" who is a #2 in the season, but he is the last one in my league with a score of 0 (zero). Another bug?
                  I think Sir Walus hasn't yet played a match in the new season so he keep his points of the precedent season... So everyone playong the actual season will catch up and overtake him... it's a "bug" known... Problematic in start of season but less after.
                  The problem will be if a player win a season with a high score and don't play the next would could it be champion next season without playing lol .???

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    i hope they chance the matchmaking that every player would be able to fight every other player in the world who is in the same arena so if someone fights arena 10 he must fight vs a other player who plays arena 10 so no new player dominate the highscore what is ridicilous, with lvl 6-7 cards it should be immpossible to dominate ...
                    With cards lev6/7 you match lots of bots and some weak players... when players lev10 play hard players... so it's more difficult to win the league lol

Comment

Prophet, it is not a known bug. If his score in the league is 0, then it means he logged in when a new league started. He did not play but his seasin score was not reset.

Comment

when someone logs in, his league and season score should be recalculated i think. and when a guy skips a league because he didnt login for 1 week, he doesnt go 1 league lower what is a bug but he also doesnt get a reward in the skipped league.

Comment

SirWalus was in our clan, he told us after season wants to leave to start play new game, after season first day he log in to game told us goodbye, delete all friends and left. Can be he deleted app, or its game creators tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by michmac View Post
                            Prophet, it is not a known bug. If his score in the league is 0, then it means he logged in when a new league started. He did not play but his seasin score was not reset.
                            Mich... I just said that a guy who don't connect but stay in first place with his score of precedent season... this is a bug.
                            And known beause it's not the first time.

And Sir Walus isn't guilty of this, he stopped playing, this is his full right.
                            But programers will have to find a solution for this.

Comment

Let us return to the essentials, we want more player vs player games and not so many bot games.
                              It would be enough for now if you could play against everybody in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X