Remove bot games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fool Prophet View Post

With cards lev6/7 you match lots of bots and some weak players... when players lev10 play hard players... so it's more difficult to win the league lol
    i mean that when someone plays arena 10 you must play against each of the arena 10 player regardless of cardlevel so if u have level 6 cards and search in arena 10 for enemy u can meet a lvl11 player so if u have level 6 cards u cant win season

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

i mean that when someone plays arena 10 you must play against each of the arena 10 player regardless of cardlevel so if u have level 6 cards and search in arena 10 for enemy u can meet a lvl11 player so if u have level 6 cards u cant win season
      I almost think that whenyou win u can earn points, when u lose u must lose points like other games.
      If u lose against a guy who have better cards u lose less points...
      If u lose against guy who have lower cards u lose more points.
      If u win against a guy who have better cards u lose more points etc...

Il this game the skills of players are not rewarded...

Comment

the idea is not bad but i think its too complicated. i think its much easier to stop the matchmaking system and make an easy system where arena 1 has level 1 bots and arena 10 has max level bots. that way new players need more than a month to reach arena 10. at the moment they can reach arena 10 in some days. and there should be stronger bots. its not normal that most players have 100% win rate against bots. that means bots are too easy. if its to complicated to make them smarter, they could just be stronger (+ some card levels over maximum). then there could be also some things like win streak gives bonus rewards. the main target should be:
        a player with low cards should invest MUCH more time than a player with maxed cards to make more points. for example: player with level 6 cards plays in arena 7 (not 10!!!!) and needs over 10 times more wins than a guy with maxed cards who plays in arena 10. at the moment a low player plays against low bots and needs about the same time to become #1 like a player with maxed cards.

but all these arent important things. the most important thing is that there is no endgame content. for example i have nearly all cards maxed and what is the target now? my target since over a year ago is to get higher cards and thats also now the only target. when its reached there is NO new target.

at the moment only playtime is rewarded. in games there should be more things which are rewarded:the most important is strength (card level and players skill). thats the MOST important thing what is needed. and then of course new currencies. after maxing all cards there should be more currencies which can be maxed. at the moment i have 3M goold, all cards nearly maxed and 9k gems. what do i fight for? there should be things like bonus items, items for hero and cards like gem for a spesific card which increases his attack speed.

and there should be MUCH more content for the clans like clan wars.

another thing is that also over a year of the game the cards are still unbalanced. goblin bomber is since day 1 the strongest card in game (and its the card with lowest rarity (blue) :P new cards are useless and start from level 0... i mean it cant be that hard to check the players wih the biggest matchmaking score and see that they all use about the same cards.... i wish they wold check that and it should be balanced in few weeks (2-3 balancing rounds).

i studied game development and i am working as a programmer since over 10 years. since over a year i play the game and i try to say my opinion to the devs but they are just not listening. and it cant be a reason that everything takes months to develop. the biggest update in the game was the clan and it was great. but updates like that should come monthly. if devs need more than a month to develop an update like that, something is wrong.

i really suggest to the devs: find manpower to make updates. find a communicator who is daily in the forum and talks to the players. make a good concept like fixing the bugs (really fix them and not temporary), balance everything, change the matchmaking. all points until that should be finished 6 months ago when the game went live. and after doing these things: start making good updates and always listen to the customers.

Comment

Working...
        X