people quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people quit

Another good player quit the game. Something needs to change?

most of the veterans who started 1 year and 3 months ago left the game. i will stay but have to say it clearly:
    most advanced people leave the game because there is no endgame content like another currency. the current concept of the game pushes new players and punishes old players. there are no real updates and nearly no communication from devs. so the current concept allows players to play some weeks/months, spend some money and forces them to leave... everyone who understands the game after few weeks sees that there is NO reason to become stronger...

my clan "The Veterans" was the first clan in the game and now we have about only 5 players who were there from first days... i have to accept people now who play the game for some days/weeks...

Comment

for my thinking its pretty easy to make that great game great for a longer time:
      make the bots scalable: arena 1 bots have level 1 cards, arena 10 bots have maxed cards.
      bring a weekly tourney of strength - the stronger you are, the better the reward. and do it for players and for clans.
      bring a new currency for clans like clan aura which boosts players strength.

these 3 steps will keep the game alive for years and every few months there can come an update like friend vs. friend, infinite mode, items for cards like shoes for goblins and armor for berserk and so on.

Comment

i cant find the post of about 2 months ago where we explained the problems (we did it also before but nothing happened) and a dev saied us that outplay takes it seriously and will do their best to change something. since that point i think there has been no outplay comment in the forum...

Comment

Yes people quit... Beta developers quit.
          Nobody really listen them.
          It's a pity.

Comment

it is sad to see the whole players quite the game.
            but it is even sadder to see that nothing changes here no events no clan war no clan quests nothing only buggy new cards oh wait cant find the new cards only buy for real money ... ;/
            need real endgame content

it almost seems like they have given up the game

Comment

the worse part about the game is the bugs and the annoying bots. if one can simply challenge another player in clan or friendlist, it would be so much better!

Comment

[QUOTE=Lilith;n11515]it is sad to see the whole players quite the game.
                but it is even sadder to see that nothing changes here no events no clan war no clan quests nothing only buggy new cards oh wait cant find the new cards only buy for real money ... ;/
                need real endgame content

it almost seems like they have given up the game

Sad to say think you are right

Comment

The bots aren't even the most annoying thing. For me, it's the unbelievable ranking system. Someone can be #1 after playing for a couple of weeks while veteran players... Never mind. Xario already said it. Most games give you nice perks around the holidays. This one makes it next to impossible to get the quest chest and then goes on vacation so they can't fix it:/ Get rid of those upgrade cards quests or at least make them replaceable!
                  I'm so close to done with this game, I can taste it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grinch View Post
                    The bots aren't even the most annoying thing. For me, it's the unbelievable ranking system. Someone can be #1 after playing for a couple of weeks while veteran players... Never mind. Xario already said it. Most games give you nice perks around the holidays. This one makes it next to impossible to get the quest chest and then goes on vacation so they can't fix it:/ Get rid of those upgrade cards quests or at least make them replaceable!
                    I'm so close to done with this game, I can taste it.
                    I totally agree

Comment

Working...
                    X