Care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care

you are losing you best players with the highest cards and loyal. You must be doing something wrong you need to listen to the people

People need to give there opinions

Comment

I know what you mean, and so does any CCB team member reading the Forum.
      ...but, the CCB team NEEDS us to leave more descriptive notes to show real content to other members of the team. (speculation)

***please elaborate***

I agree with both of your statements. In my limited experience, I have found the Outplay staff to be very quick, serious, and professional; laying immediate blame on themselves and promising to fix the situation as quick AS POSSIBLE.

Comment

They don’t seem like they have forgot about that game they are still adding things I have only been playing for about 9 months but they have added several new cards and a chest along with a black market I just think they are trying to keep people interested in the game

Comment

I think the CCB team has been fantastic with the way they have brought this game to life. Like you said Stingy Bogart .like the black market.(love it) The daily quests brilliant in getting daily activity and also listening to what players want.

SOME Other great features would be and has been requested since game went live was.......

1.Being able to private message people in game. (Long overdue request)

2.CLAN WARS.

3.Being able to request fights with the best the game has to offer.(test your skills against the best) or 2vs2 or 3vs3.(WOULD BE AWESOME)

As for people leaving a more detailed description?.....you can't get more detailed as outlined above. If someone from devs would say please go more in detail we are interested that would be different story. I would be happy to go more into and many other's would too but lack of communication does make a hard road to navigate without feedback.

THEY ARE THE MAIN THINGS PEOPLE ASK ME WHY WE DONT HAVE. IT'S A START ANYWAY.
          Last edited by Red Horseman; 13th January 2019, 04:45 AM.
          And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Working...
          X