I'm out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out

I've been here basically since day 1 of this game and I was happy to live through the bumps of beta and full release, but holiday shutdown or not the silence from Outplay and their lack of willingness to fix problems that have plagued the game since it started have killed my interest. Hope whatever you're working on instead works out better for you Outplay. But you've received enough of my time and money.

i understand you mate :/ good luck and have fun in the future was nice with you

Comment

Yes so true. Not getting on no plane fool.

Comment

Sad to see you go Norrin was a pleasure to have you there challenging people week in week out. Best of luck with the new year.
        And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Another one bites the dust

Comment

I honestly don't think they can fix it anymore. Too many people have left or have a bad taste in their mouths. I know I do. I think the ship is sinking :/

Comment

its not a good sign that so many leave and there is a ****storm in the forum and they havent at least say a word... :P every day of the last week i woke up, i saw a guy leave who play the game for so long hehe. that sucks :P

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
                its not a good sign that so many leave and there is a ****storm in the forum and they havent at least say a word... :P every day of the last week i woke up, i saw a guy leave who play the game for so long hehe. that sucks :P
                Totally agree xario and i would join you all of you in quitting and laying down judgement like most but right up until now they have been fantastic Support/have been promt with getting back to us on replies/ grievances and complications with wrongs with bugs and not getting prizes etc......so I'm waiting for a response first because it can be something legitimate as to why this is all happening and is out of their control eg. .(legal circumstance) or many things we just dont know so i will restrain myself until they get back in touch with us just out of respect and professional manner i have.

It would be sad if something was not wrong and were being rude doing nothing about our grievances showing that they care little for us or what happens to their beloved game they have created. Taking our hard earned money without providing the service they claim they give as they are supposed to do.

I have to believe they would never treat paying customers this badly. It's not how i know them as.They have been very professional and kind.

P.s.I will admit im starting to worry a bit. We are their MODERATORS, We do this FOR for free and because we love the prospect of being apart of something great.....well i mean it can be a Legendary game and has the potential to change the face of gaming .....only time will tell hence why i waiting patiently hoping for the best.

Don't judge to soon guy's.

your faithful Red Horseman.,(Moderator)
                Last edited by Red Horseman; 6th January 2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Horseman View Post

Totally agree xario and i would join you all of you in quitting and laying down judgement like most but right up until now they have been fantastic Suppot/promt with getting back to us on replies/ grievances and compication with wrongs with bugs and not getting prizes etc......so I'm waiting for a response first because it can be something legitimate as to why this is all happening and is out of their control eg. .(legal circumstance) or many things we just dont know so i will restrain myself until they get back in touch with us just out of respect and professional manner i have.

It would be sad if something was not wrong and were being rude doing nothing about our grievances showing that they care little for us or what happens to their beloved game they have created and taking our hard earned money without providing the service they claim they give as they are supposed to do.

I have to believe they would never treat paying customers this badly. It's not how i know them as.They have been very professional and kind.

P.s.I will admit im starting to worry a bit. We are their MODERATORS, We do this free and because we love the prospect of being apart of something great.....well i mean it can be a Legendary game and has the potential to change the face of gaming .....only time will tell hence why i waiting patiently hoping for the best.

Don't judge to soon guy's.

your faithful Red Horseman.,(Moderator)
                  You're a good guy Red...

But be careful not to be so good with wrog guys...

We're loosing all the historic guys of this game.
                  Guys who have helped new players.
                  Guys who have done so many video to explain, to help.
                  Guys who have tried to help the more possible the developpers.

But they stopped to hear them/us... There's no answer, no hearing...
                  The bug of upgrade quest is and example... 2 weeks to fix and they give it back to us for christmas.

Sad to see all these great players who have helped to make this game great leaving... Norrin, CIO, Michmac, Paper, and others.
                  Now Paul is leaving too after spending money and time to this game.
                  Sad.

For the moment I follow on just play a little for this clan I love... developping the deck in case if they finally listen us.
                  But without pleasure.

Sad because the basis of the game are great.

Comment

Hello Folks,

I have been playing this game from Day 1 of Beta Phase, and check the forum sometimes several times a day. I have never had a reason to post since any matters were adequately raised by the many other posters. However, I feel compelled to say something now that Norrin is gone. He/She is one of the most cerebral fighters I have played against in this game (in addition to being on my Friend list), and we have had many epic battles. The last time a player of this calibre (from my experience) left the game was SaihaX; many months ago when he/she wrote that fatigue was setting in, in trying to keep up with the leagues.

A few months ago, The Grinch said that the day he gets relegated because of lower-card players is the last day that he plays. I got relegated more than a month ago to Expert II, and I am pretty certain that I will be relegated to Expert I next week.

While there are other issues to be sorted out, in my opinion, the most problematic matters are: (i) the lack of real-player matchmaking. I hardly play against real players anymore, only the monotonous bots, and (ii) the ranking of the leagues. In any competition, the top ranked players should be the strongest players, not those who can afford or are willing to, play throughout the whole day (this point has been expounded on ad nauseum by everyone else on this forum). Addressing point (i) will significantly contribute to the addressing of point (ii). Players who use to complain (months ago) about being unfairly matched against stronger players should be made to click on a disclaimer upon first entering Arena 10, that they stand a chance of encountering very strong players and should play in Arena 9 until suitably upgraded. If they proceed anyway, it is on them, not the matchmaking.

It is unfortunate that these concerns are not being taken into account by the Developers, since CCB has many advantages over other P2P fighting games including: (i) the five tower set-up, requiring a good deal of strategy and (ii) the landscape format - which allows fine details of characters to be visible.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaNigel3434 View Post
                      Hello Folks,

I have been playing this game from Day 1 of Beta Phase, and check the forum sometimes several times a day. I have never had a reason to post since any matters were adequately raised by the many other posters. However, I feel compelled to say something now that Norrin is gone. He/She is one of the most cerebral fighters I have played against in this game (in addition to being on my Friend list), and we have had many epic battles. The last time a player of this calibre (from my experience) left the game was SaihaX; many months ago when he/she wrote that fatigue was setting in, in trying to keep up with the leagues.

A few months ago, The Grinch said that the day he gets relegated because of lower-card players is the last day that he plays. I got relegated more than a month ago to Expert II, and I am pretty certain that I will be relegated to Expert I next week.

While there are other issues to be sorted out, in my opinion, the most problematic matters are: (i) the lack of real-player matchmaking. I hardly play against real players anymore, only the monotonous bots, and (ii) the ranking of the leagues. In any competition, the top ranked players should be the strongest players, not those who can afford or are willing to, play throughout the whole day (this point has been expounded on ad nauseum by everyone else on this forum). Addressing point (i) will significantly contribute to the addressing of point (ii). Players who use to complain (months ago) about being unfairly matched against stronger players should be made to click on a disclaimer upon first entering Arena 10, that they stand a chance of encountering very strong players and should play in Arena 9 until suitably upgraded. If they proceed anyway, it is on them, not the matchmaking.

It is unfortunate that these concerns are not being taken into account by the Developers, since CCB has many advantages over other P2P fighting games including: (i) the five tower set-up, requiring a good deal of strategy and (ii) the landscape format - which allows fine details of characters to be visible.
                      Well NinjaNigel3434 i must say that was a post I was happy to wait for....fantastic and amazing getting straight to the point. Well worth the read.

only time will tell really im hoping things will change and someone get back to us.

Comment

yes, good post and happy to read something from the other beta players

Comment

Does ice ever post in these type of forms to react to people’s concerns

Comment

As many of the players in my clan know, real life issues have kept me from being as active on the forums. I want to hop in this thread though and say that Norrin will be missed. These days, Norrin and NinjaNigel3434 were the only players I ran across. Both are highly skilled and I both looked forward to matches with them and dreaded them at the same time I learned alot from Norrin, as a clan mate and player, and perhaps you will come back from time to time to see how things are going.

As Red Horseman mentioned, there have been some old bugs resurfacing and such but with the holidays the team was probably not as available as normal. Lets see what this month brings.

JimmyM05 From my understanding, Ice, for the time being, is not involved with the forum and the CCB Team will be managing the forum going forward

Comment

removing the game
                              still suffering from bugs in 2 new cards :-/
                              i hope developers wake up and fix the issues

Comment

Working...
                              X