Quest chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest chest

Please rework your queat chest. Im always got quest to update card. Do thing everyday we upgrade the card? I try skip te quest using my germ. About 4 time. 80 germ im waste still need to upgrade card.

Yes, i have same problem from 24th Dec. 2 quest is always do upgade and 3rd quest is always open 12 chests.

Comment

I have a thorn in my side about the new daily quests.

"They" act like I have an Epic laying around, not upgraded....or have the weeks to wait for gold to upgrade 3 common cards TO LEVEL11 or 12.
      I forget the other ones...and I AM opening 12 chests before time runs out, but still...

WE WANT TO SCRAPE OUR GEMS TOGETHER FOR THE SHOP, OR PERCISION UPGRADES!!!!

OUR SHIELD CHESTS ARE INADEQUATE COMPARED WITH BEFORE.

It would be more acceptable if such high demands came from the start, but this integration is just painful.
      I can tell that player battles were up, and I hope they stay up. I assume that it is because of the daily quests, but they have been changed.

I, in my limited training and experience, imply that the quests are a too direct route to gems spent in and outside the shop.
      My myopic opinion is that a broader audience will spend more gems, with less upset if the quests look more like: Win 20 battles with Dwarven Towers and Ember.
      A high combat based system will extend the talent that CCB already has to affect the players...The appeal to spend gems...The "Magic of the game".
      My proposal is that the quests are less "available if you can afford it right now" (and worth less than the shop), to "available if you work for it" (and maybe have to drop arenas, because the cards are too low).

Thank you.

Comment

The new “buy 3 items” or “upgrade 2 cards” options are killing me. If this keeps up, I will stop participating. My game play is already way down.

Comment

Working...
        X