New update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update

New game update in google play store. the description sounds cool but i dont see any new content in the game. maybe in the next days

Yeah, the new update looks promising. If it is similar to the timing of past updates, it may take 24-48 hours to actually see the new content.

Below are the details they posted in the app market for the update:

The Contest of Champions is now open!
    - Begin your training with all new Daily Quests!
    - Enter a no holds barred, all out conflict. Card levels and player skill are ignored. Prepare to be matched up with any competitor for the fight of your life!
    - Will you obtain victory, and your battle live on as a tale for the ages? Join the carnage!

Comment

Long overdue update. However, something is terribly wrong, I cannot play with my preferred Hero - Mason. Instead, I am being forced to play with Crypt Lord, whether in arena 10 or 11. Even when I remove Crypt Lord from my entire options of 5 decks, he is still showing up on the match screen. The rest of the deck remains as normal.

Please advise.

Comment

Thank you for spotting the server issue NinjaNigel3434 - its been fixed now so Mason can go back into action!

Comment

Thank you! Masaki

Comment

I had the same problem with ninja.But i played some games with different heroes and now Mason is back for action.

Comment

I didnt play in new arena yet because i am at work. But i dont understand the concept. I have maxed cards and can win 500k chips every minute. Why should i play in new arena without maxed cards for 100 chips? Is that the update which rescues the game and stops players from quiting?

Comment

Hi, I like that update, I have played about 15 games in new arena, I meet many different players, level from 6 towers till 10 towers . You play with your cards. I fink it’s nice . IF they do one more arena there any player can call any player and if both agree they can fight, it’s be nice too.

Comment

You can read more about the new Contest of Champions arena in the FAQs section here - What is the Contest of Champions Arena?

Comment

It is good to see that a pure pvp arena is possible
                    but we need such an arena with 1 million chips
                    That would be a dream
                    Last edited by Lilith; 29th January 2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

ok, i just played in the new arena against a guy about 5 levels under me. and i needed 45 seconds to get 100 battle chips :P not really worth for me to fight there. the idea is not bad with an extra arena open for all but then it should bring more rewards than all other arenas. like 1M battle chips.

Comment

lol, and now i get low level players in arena 10 as opponents :P funny. i think it wasnt wanted by the update but i like that side effect now low levels have really to fight a bit for good rankings

Comment

same heapening then I play , I restart the game and it’s fix for few games, and after time it’s starting again

Comment

Since the update I still play the lvl 10 arena and have been playing different players not more people but different ppl I have not been so happy to lose or be challenged I have to actually pay attention to the game on who I am playing

Comment

Same here. I also tried a match in Arena 9 and I was matched with a player with lower level cards. So looks like it may be in all arenas. I'm guessing this will be fixed and just a bug from them starting the new Contest of Champions arena (arena 11)?
                              Last edited by Shadowsong; 30th January 2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X