No announcement yet.

New update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not I enjoy playing new players even if they whoop me I just sugguest they don’t play back to back games but if you win every game you learn nothing and I don’t lose often to many bots I want to learn new decks and how players play I am looking forward to playing all of you look for JIMBO SLICE I am coming for you

Comment

Nice to see another active player on the forums that is on the server region I play in. Feel free to let me know when you are playing and we can try to coordinate and match up. I learn a lot from losing to. Especially when I played Norrin and NinjaNigel3434 . Both great players.

Many suggested having arena 10 open to all levels to match each other, but I believe arena 11 is now that arena for us to coordinate and match other players of all levels.

Comment

Same thing here. Many new/ different players in arena 10. A nice change and dang you jumbo you messed up my streak. Lol. Go gettum!!

Comment

Shadowsong Agreed! You and Norrin (I hope you members of the Veterans clan can convince him/her to come back now) are the two strongest players I have fought. Our fights have typically gone into Overtime. I have not been playing as often for the last few months, due to a combination of work and bots being monotonous, but I feel this new Arena 11 will make things exciting, and I hope that I could match Shadowsong, and others. I will second that it's only in defeat that you learn; winning (particularly winning easily) teaches nothing.

Comment

Ice please make new player vs player arena with 1 million or more chips and please fix finally the daily quests it sucks to only get 1 daily chest after 3 days ;(

Comment

Working...
            X