X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB Beta] Castle Creeps Battle - Update 1.2.1 Now Live

Castle Creeps Battle - Update 1.2.1 Now Live
    Hi Champions!

Tommy here from the Battle Team. I want to give you a quick overview of what is in the latest update. The biggest additions we have are Leagues and Global Leaderboards. What are these you ask? Well, read on below to find out!

FEATURES

Leagues

Leagues are weekly tables of up to 100 users. Your position is determined by the amount of Gold you accumulate during the week, losing/spending Gold won’t change your position. If you end the week in the Top 25 in that league, then you will be promoted up to the next league. Alternatively, if you end up in the bottom 25 you will be relegated to a lower league. The top 10 players in each league will win a chest of varying value. Each league above Beginner will give you more Cards in Victory Chests. The higher the League the better the percentage.

Leaderboards

Leaderboards show you your position around compared to all the other players in Battle. These are tracked by your current Honor level. How high can you climb?

Coming Soon

In our next update, we will be releasing ways to add friends through Facebook and through our own system. You will be able to send and receive gold from every friend you have. In addition to this, we’ll also be releasing a Friend Leaderboard to truly show who is the Battle master!

ECONOMY

Initial upgrade level costs for cards have been lowered, allowing for more gold to be spent on wagers in higher costing arenas. Card Costs changed:
    • Common
      • Level 1 -> 2
      • Level 2 -> 3
      • Level 3 -> 4
      • Level 4 -> 5
      • Level 5 -> 6
      • Level 6 -> 7
      • Level 7 -> 8
    • Rare
      • Level 1 -> 2
      • Level 2 -> 3
      • Level 3 -> 4
      • Level 4 -> 5
      • Level 5 -> 6
    • Epic
      • Level 1 -> 2
      • Level 2 -> 3
      • Level 3 -> 4
    • Mythic
      • Level 1 -> 2
      • Level 2 -> 3
    GAMEPLAY

Here’s a quick update from Tivinu to let you guys know about the upcoming changes in 1.2 and to give you a quick look at future content!

Balance Changes

Not too many balance changes in this patch, we’ve made some changes to the analytics and want to see what numbers it yields before jumping to any conclusions! That being said…

Dwarves & Infantry Tower

Coming as a surprise to no one, these stubborn shorties were providing far too much bang for their buck, be it from the Troop card or the repeated Infantry Tower spawn.
    • HP down -4.2%
    • DMG down 43.3%
      • Lv 1: HP 470 -> 450. DMG 90 -> 51
      • Lv 9: HP 1007 -> 965. DMG 193 -> 109
      • Lv 13: HP 1475 -> 1412. DMG 282 -> 160
    These values should help the Dwarves to preserve their tanky identity, but make their incidental chip damage far less punishing for the receiving player.

Magic Tower

Our veritable tank killer is doing as intended against our smaller, swarmier enemies (which is to say poorly), but isn’t quite pulling its weight when it comes to the whole melting tanks thing.
    • Max DMG up 61.3% (!)
    • Charge Time increased +2s from 4s to 6s
      • Lv 1 Max DMG 137 -> 221
      • Lv 9 Max DMG 137 -> 474
      • Lv 13 Max DMG 137 -> 573
    These values maintain the Magic Towers behavior against units whose HP < 740, whilst making it more effective against those with HP > 740 (when the Magic Tower is at Lv 1).

Bow Tower

Versatility comes at a cost, but that cost shouldn’t stop a card being useful! Giving the Bow Tower some damage love to help it cut down its enemies a bit quicker.
    • DMG up 10%
      • Lv 1 Max DMG 92 -> 101
      • Lv 9 Max DMG 197 -> 217
      • Lv 13 Max DMG 238 -> 262
    Future Dev

New Cards

That’s right, Castle Creep Battle is getting its first set of new cards! 5 to be precise, 3 new Troops and 2 new Spells to be even more precise (no full spoilers just yet but keep your eyes peeled).

UPDATE

Hi all,

Tommy here again from the Production team. You may have noticed a few issues with the update, so I wanted to take a minute to explain what has happened here. The issues are:
    • Localisations appearing broken
      • This was caused by us adding in translated files to the build for us to work on a future update (spoilers!). However, what we didn’t realize is that the game was picking up the files if your device was set in that language. We have fixed the issue now and will be releasing translations in a later update.
      • You will need to update to the latest version to see this fix.
    • League resetting
      • You may have seen that the league reset after 6 hours. This will mean that players in the top 10 will have got rewards early! Unfortunately, this isn’t how it is supposed to work.
      • The Leagues are also running over the wrong time period, we will want to run them from midnight UTC on Sundays for 7 days, whereas at the moment they are running from when we released the version.
      • We have fixed both issues, but will have to reset the Leagues once more. This will mean that you will be added back to Beginner league. The leagues will then end on Sunday at midnight UTC and continue to run on a weekly basis
    I would like to take this moment to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you all. We value all your input and look forward to seeing you in the Leagues in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the update. It looks great. Some translation bugs for german language:
    hours shows "min" and minutes shows "Sek".
    It shows "home.chest.arena" in my chests which are in the 3 inactive slots.
    And on arena select before battle the words for "win" and "loss" are too long and use 2 rows.

Comment

• Tommy
      Tommy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Xario, thanks for letting us know about this. The translations were not supposed to be active in this release which is why there are several issues with them. This was a mistake that we have fixed and are prepping a release ASAP. The translations will be coming soon: as you can see we're working on them!

Originally posted by xario View Post
    Thanks for the update. It looks great. Some translation bugs for german language:
    hours shows "min" and minutes shows "Sek".
    It shows "home.chest.arena" in my chests which are in the 3 inactive slots.
    And on arena select before battle the words for "win" and "loss" are too long and use 2 rows.
    Thanks for letting us know about this, we're currently investigating it and we will update you with more details a little later today.

Comment

Good work guys
      the next cards will be introduced in the next update?
      Last edited by Camelius; 1st December 2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

can you please explain what you mean in "ECONOMY" with upgrading changes? i dont see any changes but its maybe because my cards are already higher level that you mentioned.
        can you also please explain the prices of the top 10 players in league? i want to know if its worth fighting for the top3 ranks or if its ok to be top4-10.

Comment

yeah, i want to know the same like xario, what are the prizes of league chests? Just to know if its worth it to get so much gold.

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
            can you please explain what you mean in "ECONOMY" with upgrading changes? i dont see any changes but its maybe because my cards are already higher level that you mentioned.
            can you also please explain the prices of the top 10 players in league? i want to know if its worth fighting for the top3 ranks or if its ok to be top4-10.
            Originally posted by Camelius View Post
            yeah, i want to know the same like xario, what are the prizes of league chests? Just to know if its worth it to get so much gold.
            A member of the team is planning to reply here with more details soon for you, they are just dealing with something else at the mo and should update you shortly.

Comment

is not fair I lost, three times in a row against someone that have more 2000 of honor while I have 780 of honor because the arena 6 isn't open still, and then I have a question:
              Why they can to have more honor than others?

Comment

• Shadowsong
                Shadowsong commented
                Editing a comment
                The honor is not a major thing. It just means some of us were playing before they closed the higher arenas. I have played against 780 honor players who had higher level cards than me. Just keep learning and trying. I have learned the best from losses. And with higher honor we are fighting bots with higher level cards than us. I find that cards of a couple levels higher or lower can still be a close match depending on strategy and cards coming up when you need them.

Don worry is because before an update ppl could arrive to max arena, just all. U will be able to catch him in lvl cards probably

Comment

i only won 20.000 gold in league until now (i am at work :P) and i just got a message after opening a free chest, that the league is over and i stayed in same league. and now i have 0 gold in league again. i thought leagues run 1 week... what happens here?

did anyone get a reward?

Comment

UPDATE

Hi all,

Tommy here again from the Production team. You may have noticed a few issues with the update, so I wanted to take a minute to explain what has happened here. The issues are:
                  • Localisations appearing broken
                    • This was caused by us adding in translated files to the build for us to work on a future update (spoilers!). However, what we didn’t realise is that the game was picking up the files if your device was set in that language. We have fixed the issue now and will be releasing translations in a later update.
                    • You will need to update to the latest version to see this fix.
                  • League resetting
                    • You may have seen that the league reset after 6 hours. This will mean that players in the top 10 will have got rewards early! Unfortunately, this isn’t how it is supposed to work.
                    • The Leagues are also running over the wrong time period, we will want to run them from midnight UTC on Sundays for 7 days, whereas at the moment they are running from when we released the version.
                    • We have fixed both issues, but will have to reset the Leagues once more. This will mean that you will be added back to Beginner league. The leagues will then end on Sunday at midnight UTC and continue to run on a weekly basis
                  I would like to take this moment to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you all. We value all your input and look forward to seeing you in the Leagues in the coming weeks. These changes are happening now so keep an eye out for the fixes.

Thanks,
                  Tommy

Comment

2 hours playing without stop to get the super battle chest vs trx and suddendly due to bug i went out. I try to connect again and i made the update, then i cant connect, it stops in 50% loading.. i will try and try until i can connect.. but so ****...2 hours for nothing omg.
                    Now in the 15th try i can connect. its late for win the chests, hes playing without stop -.- -.- feels bad.

Comment

• Tommy
                      Tommy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Camelius,

Sorry that you weren't able to win the chest! We're in the process of sorting the Leagues out now and will have a fix in as soon as we can! The League wasn't supposed to finish when it did and you were supposed to have till Sunday to finish the League.

I'll keep you up to date as we make the fix. Could you private message our team with what you were doing when you got the issue with Loading stuck at 50%?

Thanks,
                      Tommy

Camelius i dont see you in league - are you in an upper league?

Comment

yes xario, the prizes there are three best chest( mega for 3rd position, duel for 2nd and the best chest for 1st) sadly i will be second this time. i will message u tommy, thx for support.

Comment

Camelius thanks for answer. @admins: please try to make the event fair for everyone - i was at work during the event and some players are now on a higher league with +1% at all chests and get chest rewards from top10 positions.

Comment

• Tommy
                          Tommy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Xario,

If you read up in the post I have gone into details for what the problems have been. These Leagues are weekly and so will end on Sundays at midnight UTC and run for a week. The reason they ended early was due to a bug. We have now updated all the leagues to have the correct end time, and reset everyone back down to beginner.

Please let us know if you see anymore issues, I'll try and keep an eye on the forums over the weekend, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
                          Tommy
                      Working...
                      X