Clear All

• 1000 Winning Streak!

Click image for larger version

Name:	E71B7673-F57E-42C0-8B3F-D7497B86A7CA.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	12376
    Hey guys,

Thought I’d share this with you. I am nowhere as good as the veteran players here but glad that I’ve reached this cool number
    Last edited by Mbzworld; 2nd June 2019, 11:11 AM.

Congratulations, Mbzworld, you are excellent Apocalypse clan member and good friend. Well done. Did anyone had bigger strike?

Comment

i had something like 1500 about a year ago. but win streak means nothing in the game. braeking win streak because of disconnection happens often as an example. and if someone who isnt the strongest player in the game fights only bots or weak players it doesnt say much

PS: nothing against you Mbzworld . i didnt fight you yet so i have no idea if you are good or not.

Comment

Till this moment I seen bigest strike had Lilith about 880. But, I’m in this game not long time. So, could be players had much bigger ones. Please, let us know if anyone seen something. Xario I seen then you had more then 600 wins in a row. So, I believe You could have 1500.
        Last edited by Gintinas; 2nd June 2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

yes, it was not hard. i would have about 5000 win streak but had some losses due disconnections. for first 2 months when beta started i was #2 in europe because there have been a spanish guy, who paid much and maxed all cards in 2 months :P but then he quit and i was for about 1 year #1 in europe and had no losses (only with disconnections). so it was not hard to make big win streaks.

Comment

True for disconnections...
            They erase a nice streak.
            But I think the streak of MBZ is awesome... and more difficult to have than tose before because now with matchmaking rules you have to face with guys wich are same level than you.
            Before you could fight players with 3or4 levels under you.
            Great mate

See you on 2000 !

Comment

Haw I know Mbzworld world is from USA, if you look in his cards it’s not max cards. And players with same level cards in USA more then inaf. So, I fink he done excellent job!

Comment

Thanks guys.

xario if you made your streak at those times before match making and you already had a powerful deck then -i am sorry- it doesn’t mean a lot lol.

These days you are constantly playing stronger players, both bots and humans. And you are right, disconnection is a major challenge here.

Comment

what you say is correct. it is no big deal to win with stronger cards :P
                  another question: did you fight Shadowsong and Norrin? these 2 guys have been in the USA since beta and have been very strong. if you fough them and won, then you are truly good :P

Comment

Getting a large winning streak is an accomplishment no matter when it happened. Congrats all! Also, to add, in the beta, the bots, for quite awhile, were actually based on the arena level and I remember fighting bots with 3 and 4 times my level of cards all the time. Not even cards like they are now. So both you and Xario have something to feel proud about. I too have had large streaks like that and have had losses like xario with disconnection or not paying attention when we notice we are actually fighting a real player after a few hundred bot battles

Comment

I recall playing shadowsong only once and he destroyed me lol. He is an excellent player. However, he has maxed cards so it wasn’t a fair fight. I would love to play him again when my cards are maxed. Years from now lol!

Comment

Congrats still a huge accomplishment I find my self losing to bots because I get distracted when you Play slot of bots you just assume a win a 1000 wins takes a lot of discipline and focus once again good for you MBZWorld

Comment

Excellent job!

Comment

Nice job mbz !! You’re already a legend !

Comment

1,000 games without losing due to a crash is it's own accomplishment.
                              *double grats

Comment

Working...
                              X