X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB Beta] 50% Off Chest Opening Times Event

50% Off Chest Opening Times Event

Attention, Champions!

Don’t miss out on this limited time event.

Awesome rewards await! From Friday 23rd March @ 12pm (UTC) until Monday 26th March @ 12pm (UTC) you can earn even more rewards with the 50% Off All Chest Opening Times Event!

If you’re unsure about the time the event is taking place in your local time zone, then please use the following Time Zone Converter which will display the event start time in your local Time Zone.

If you have any suggestions for a future event that you’d like to see, then please post your suggestions right here in the Castle Creeps Battle Forum.

See you on the battlefield!

Thanks for the event Ice - It sounds cool.
    Suggestion for the future events: An ingame countdown like in leagues to make it easier to understand when the event starts and when it ends.

Comment

Nice event Ice ! This can be a way to get some extra troop cards, and maybe even an elusive hero card.

Keep in mind though, the half time chests are only those you win in battles during the event. Not on any chests you were saving to open.

Comment

yes, really cool event just tested it.

Comment

It might be worth spending some precious diamonds during this event to unlock chests early. The cost to unlock chests early is based on the time left, so the diamond cost is 50% off, also. If you have time to win extra chests during this event, or if you're already playing a bunch of games to unlock a shield chest, that's a great bargain. You'll be able to get a bunch of cards and likely be able to get to big chests more quickly.

Comment

My thoughts exactly paperpancake5. I spent some quality game time this weekend using gems to speed up chests.

Comment

i spent about 6k gems i saved from my xmas gift (20k gems) from my wife :P

Comment

What exciting level ups or card finds did everyone get so far during this event?

For me... I was excited to finally get Mason up to the next level. He can now slice and dice with the best of 'em.

Comment

xario Great gift idea! She knows you well

Comment

i didnt find any mason cards but many other heroes which i dont use. like crypt lord level 4. so good chests and many cards. only a bit unlucky because no mason cards and nearly none dwarven tower cards, which i need

Comment

I unlocked the Crypt Lord, so I finally have every hero that's been released. I'll have to try the hero out after the event. Up to now I've been a Mason fanboy like xario.

Comment

We're glad to hear everybody enjoyed the event and managed to get some of those elusive cards that everyone have been chasing.

We're looking at doing this kind of thing more regularly and would love to hear your ideas for future events that you might have.

So far we have run two of these events during the beta test, these being:
                        • Bonus Victory Chest Rewards Event
                        • 50% off Chest Opening Times Event
                        Obviously, we'd like to mix it up a little. So any ideas you may have, post them here no matter how crazy they might be. You never know, it might end up being the best event ever!

Comment

ideas:
                          1. event which gives special cards only which cant be purchased on another way.
                          2. event with increased chance to get hero cards.
                          3. event with more gems/gold in chests
                          4. if you even implement some power ups like in alien creeps or some skins like castle creeps td which give bonus damage to some troops for example, you can run events to earn them.
                          Last edited by xario; 26th March 2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah, mason, for my playstyle, and xario works the best paperpancake5. Though Xario and I have twin decks right now. I test out different troops sometimes though. Like I tried all the heroes when I got them and as I level up the new cards I have been trying them. Crypt Lord can work well in certain decks. I have seen Norrin use Crypt Lord quite well. You'll have to let us know what you think of Crypt Lord.

Comment

Ice What about an event that focuses on certain troops or heroes where we get bonus gold or gems or something for using certain heroes or troops in battles. It will give more of an incentive to try different cards. Though I'm not sure about the overall dynamic of that. A variation of this may have been suggested before.

I like xario's first event suggestion alot.

I'm also wondering how a gauntlet type event may or may not work. Or some sort of story/adventure mode option, like they have in Hearthstone, that is outside of the normal duels.

Comment

Working...
                              X