X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB] Clans added to the Forum - Private Clan Sub-Forums

Hey Champions,

I thought I should give everybody a little bit of information on this new section of the forum called Clans.

Essentially Clans are public or private sub-forums that any member of the forum can create and manage. The idea here is now that Clans have been added to Castle Creeps Battle, this section would be the perfect place for clan leaders to create a Private Clan Sub-Forum where clans can discuss clan business, battle strategies, clan recruitment and so on...

It's fairly straightforward to create a group, from the Clans section just click/tap the 'Create New Clan' link in the navbar just below the Clans Icon above or click/tap the + Create Clan button located above the Clans list at the root of the Clans section. Then it's simply a case of following the steps of the + Create Clan wizard.

Currently, there are two usable categories, Castle Creeps Battle and Off-Topic, if you would like any other categories added then please drop me a private message with your request and I'll get the category added for you as soon as I can.

It'll be interesting to see how you guys use this section, but please remember that even though these are private sub-forums you should still stick to the Forum Rules to avoid any issues.

So have at it!!!

Ice i am currently testing the clans and they seem really cool and useful. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
      Ice i am currently testing the clans and they seem really cool and useful. thank you
      Great that's good to hear, remember you can create either a public group that anybody can join or you have the option to make it invite only where members will have to accept an invitation to the group.

If you want to talk privately about clan business then I'd recommend using the invite only option.

Comment

thanks. the settings were easy to understand and everything is cool

Comment

Working...
        X