No announcement yet.

Castle Creeps Battle Global Launch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB] Castle Creeps Battle Global Launch!

Castle Creeps Battle Global Launch!

Main Menu

New Friends, Clans and Events Screens

Given the recent additions and improvements to our social systems and events, and our plans for these screens going forward, we felt the existing UI was getting overburdened, confusing and no longer fit for purpose. So, we’ve done away with the old “Social” and “Comp” screens and introduces 3 new screens!
    Friends
    Accessible at the top of the screen via the “Friends” button, Friends allows players to manage, add, remove friends, see how they stack up against them on the Friends Leaderboard, send and receive Gold, and connect to Facebook.

Clans
    Clans, as you’d expect – is all about Clans, and, if you’re in one, your Clan! Just like the Friends screen, all Clan related features are now in the one place.

Events
    Events houses League and Seasons information (and maybe some more event types soon!)

We’ve added an overview tab that lets you see your current progress in your current Season and League, and you can browse to the individual event tabs to see more detail.

We’ve also added a Season Chest Info pop-up that tells you how many Battle Chips you need for each Season Chest. Tap “i” on next to your current Season Chest on the “Events” screen.

Gameplay

War Cannon (7) Changes

A quick one from Tivinu here; after some internal testing and tweaking we found the War Cannon to play better when it had a more specific purpose as a high-investment, win-con Troop. To support this play style, we’ve changed it so it only targets buildings with it gaining some extra fire-power as recompense. Internally this has led to some interesting matches of protect/attack the Cannon!
    • Targeting Tower, Ground -> Tower
    • DMG up 31.74%
      • Lv 1: DMG 564 > 743 / DPS 161 > 212.
      • Lv 9: DMG 1209 > 1593 / DPS 345 > 455.

Seasons

New Season Chest Goals

Beginning next Season, we’ve increased Season Chest goals, lowered Season Chest Battle Chips and increase Card and Gold pay-outs to provide a more appropriate challenge, and reward, for higher end players.

Shop

New Shop Chests (Coming Soon!)

We wanted the new Shop Chests to provide clearer value for the player – we’ve done away with the ability to buy the Giant, Duel and Super Duel chests, and introduced 3 new chests! The new Rare, Epic and Mythic Chests are guaranteed to contain Rare, Epic and Mythic cards respectively. There might even be a good chance they contain of higher rarity too!

Audio

New Music!

The Castle Creeps Battle music has received a glorious medieval metal cover.

Other
    • Improved Chest Opening Presentation
    • New Home Screen Animations (Check out Mason’s Apple slicing technique!)
    • Additional Audio

The 1.9 update has now been released on the App Store. However, it may take a little time to populate across the various App Stores around the world.

If after a few hours you are still not seeing the update in the App Store you can try and clear the cache on the App Store as that may help.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and any feedback you may have on the update.

Comment

Hi devs,

what happened to the send/receive Gold from friends feature? Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180716-161621.jpg Views:	1 Size:	66.0 KB ID:	6738

Comment

Just reporting a quick issue that I ran into after update and several clan members are reporting as well. Upon hitting the Battle button for an arena to go into battle the game tends to freeze and then you have to restart the game. For me, after restart of the game, I was then taken into the match in mid battle against a bot.

Comment

Originally posted by mhrwg View Post
          Hi devs,

what happened to the send/receive Gold from friends feature?
          For me, when I went to the Gifts section I did not see anything in the window area column, but there was a column on the left that had a button to Accept All and a gold amount. I hit that button, received the gold, and then it now shows the screen you posted mhrwg. So possibly a visual issue but when you do have gifts to accept you can accept them.

Comment

I like the new little info from Highcrest about Events. Makes it easy to understand.

With the Shop, maybe it has not updated fully yet, but it is mentioned for the Update "We wanted the new Shop Chests to provide clearer value for the player – we’ve done away with the ability to buy the Giant, Duel and Super Duel chests, and introduced 3 new chests! The new Rare, Epic and Mythic Chests are guaranteed to contain Rare, Epic and Mythic cards respectively. There might even be a good chance they contain of higher rarity too!"

However, when I look in the shop I still see the Mega, Battle, and Super Battle chests offered like before. However, they now show the rare and Epic counts clearer for people.

Also, with the Heroic Bundle. When it is mentioned for 1X Mason, 1x Crypt Lord, etc. Does that mean 1 card?
            Last edited by Shadowsong; 16th July 2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

1. i like the update
              2. accept/send all gifts has a problem as mhrwg mentioned.
              3. i see the old chests in store and no new ones - or do you mean the new temporary sell?
              4. i also have the problem which Shadowsong suggested with finding opponent and game freezes. after restart the battle starts.
              5. we still can have only 19 people in clan instead of 20.

​​​​​​​i didnt test if old bugs are fixed because i am at work

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowsong View Post
                Just reporting a quick issue that I ran into after update and several clan members are reporting as well. Upon hitting the Battle button for an arena to go into battle the game tends to freeze and then you have to restart the game. For me, after restart of the game, I was then taken into the match in mid battle against a bot.
                This is a known issue that will be fixed in the 1.9.1 update that will be released later this week.

In the meantime, if you encounter an issue where you hit the 'BATTLE' button and the game gets stuck loading then the best way to resolve this is to quickly force close the app and restart, you should be placed back in the match you were meant to be in, unfortunately though it may have already started. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Comment

With the Shop, maybe it has not updated fully yet, but it is mentioned for the Update "We wanted the new Shop Chests to provide clearer value for the player – we’ve done away with the ability to buy the Giant, Duel and Super Duel chests, and introduced 3 new chests! The new Rare, Epic and Mythic Chests are guaranteed to contain Rare, Epic and Mythic cards respectively. There might even be a good chance they contain of higher rarity too!"

However, when I look in the shop I still see the Mega, Battle, and Super Battle chests offered like before. However, they now show the rare and Epic counts clearer for people.

Also, with the Heroic Bundle. When it is mentioned for 1X Mason, 1x Crypt Lord, etc. Does that mean 1 card?
                  Sorry the new Shop Chests were meant to be marked as "Coming Soon!".

Comment

Yup me too.

Sorry just seen the reply post by Ice - thanks
                    Last edited by Egglotron; 16th July 2018, 03:37 PM. Reason: General ineptitude and lazy reading by me ;)

Comment

i just accepted gold gifts from friends and i got over 5k gold. i think it was for 2-3 people. did you increase the gold gifts so much?

Comment

under "clans"->"search" the battle chips of the clans arent visible because the number is bigger than the space for it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

the war cannon attacks only towers/castles now and no more units. i am not sure. maybe i dont use it good but for me it was weak and its even weaker now. it costs 7 elixir and its destroyed so easy that it will normaly never shoot more than 1 time.

Comment

since ads are available in game i watched many ads every day. today its the first day where i dont get the option to open slot chests with ads to reduce time. i could get some free chests with ads. do other people have the same too today?

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
                              since ads are available in game i watched many ads every day. today its the first day where i dont get the option to open slot chests with ads to reduce time. i could get some free chests with ads. do other people have the same too today?
                              I was able to use ads for slot chests today and for a free chest. They tend to run out and then come back again. I have not kept exact count but I can normally do about 5 ads before there are no more adds for about 8 hours or so and then ads again. You might just have to wait a little longer for them to kick in again.

Comment

Working...
                              X