Clear All

• 10.000 wins :)

first at 10.000 wins

Click image for larger version

Name:	BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	7392

Congrats!!! That's an incredible milestone to reach, kinda puts my 182 wins to shame

Comment

Wow ! Great...
      And 95% of 5 shield wins.
      Awesome.

Comment

I see your 10k win and raise you streak of 108

Comment

congrats win streak isnt important. i had it also over 1000. and one disconnection causes a loss and its reset again happened many times to me.

Comment

Congratulations xario that is a fantastic effort.
            And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Curious what your thoughts on the benefit of bow vs pink crystal tower thing lol.

Comment

i think both are about same strong. i dont use them both :P but if i would use one of them, then magic tower because it rocks against ogre brute and ogre brute is a very strong unit.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181224-005711_CC Battle.jpg Views:	1 Size:	116.8 KB ID:	11126 10k wins about time aye....hahaha Definitely a good milestone xario ....i can understand why you posted now at time i thought not that hard but yeah a lot of devotion is required to achieve the 10k milestone of wins. Can say it feel pretty good knowing im one of the few that have done it.

Congratulations to all the 10k Champions of the game.

If you have reached this milesrone post on here so you can bask in the glory of being one of the very first few ELITE that has made it to the 10k WINS MILE HIGH CLUB .

CONGRATULATIONS xario The first winner and the only one apart from Myself that i know of to make it to 10k.......is there any other Champion's around? IF SO POST HERE COME FORWARD LEGEND BE MAKING HERE. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181224-005711_CC Battle.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	11127

Comment

Shadowsong, CIO, Francys also did it...
                      Some are not far.

Comment

Originally posted by Fool Prophet View Post
                        Shadowsong, CIO, Francys also did it...
                        Some are not far.
                        Thats impressive but only gives 5 people that honor 1.xario
                        2.Shadowsong
                        3. CIO
                        4. francys22
                        5. Red Horseman

is the anymore out there?

Comment

Hm Xario so less Battle Chips earned u are all beta testers or? so first 10k without beta playing is the goal
                          Last edited by Lilith; 23rd December 2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I play since over 1 year. Battle chips are in game since about 6 months. I played more before battle chips. I currently dont see any reason to play more

Comment

True with soon max lvl cards its wasted time need real challenges -.-

You can not win anything if you are not willing to make sacrifice
                              Last edited by Lilith; 23rd December 2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X