X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. Most used cards i have maxed or nearly maxed

Comment

We need endgame content .....

there must be a possibility to compete with other clans or with other top players and not only stupid chips farming ...
      Ice can u say please something if u guys do something for endgame or more and more players leave just has no sense to continue playing

You can not win anything if you are not willing to make sacrifices
      Last edited by Lilith; 23rd December 2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        We need endgame content .....

there must be a possibility to compete with other clans or with other top players and not only stupid chips farming ...
        Ice can u say please something if u guys do something for endgame or more and more players leave just has no sense to continue playing

You can not win anything if you are not willing to make sacrifices
        Well what can i say they are all good points....and i would love just like many of you to have this game on the level of CLASH OF CLAN OR CLASH ROYALE unfortunately those games have had 6 - 7 yesrd yo develope here at OUTPLAY they have had a little over 6 months i think since world release and only just over a little over 12 months since BETA players joined to help do testing on the game. I personally think they have done AMAZING and little credit has been given to the DEVELOPERS OF THIS AMAZING GAME.

If they can do this much in such a little bit of time imagine where they will get i it has 6-7 yesrs behind them. I HOPE i can be there along the way to see all the things we talk about coming to LIFE!!!

Ice has his hands full with many aspects of this game and other games. Hence why you have MODERATE'S AND SUPPORT TEAM PLUS OTHER ADMINISTERS to help with grievances and questions. I hope we do a good job cause we strive at nothing but to help and please all our lovely supporters that play this game.

KIND REGARDS OUTPLAY
        And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Made it!....I am a cool dude, like the others.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy Bogart View Post
            Made it!....I am a cool dude, like the others.
            Congratulations stingy a lot of time has been put in by you and yes you should be proud,definitely very cool.
            And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Congrats Stingy

Comment

Congrats stingy always a challenge when I play you keep up what your doing always making others better

Comment

Working...
                X