• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice
    started a topic [CCB] 10 Elixir Combo Attack

10 Elixir Combo Attack

10 Elixir Combo Attack
    Have you been looking for that Perfect 10-Elixir Deck Combo? Then check out this devastating card combo that packs a seriously deadly punch!

First up to the plate, we have the Ogre Brute (5), this tank can soak up a lot of punishment and is the perfect distraction tactic for swarms of enemy creeps. What’s more, if you manage to keep him alive long enough he’s able to tackle any Tower with ease.

Next, we have the Goblin Bomber (3). This cheeky little goblin hangs back behind tougher troops tossing explosive bombs into the fray whenever he can, perfect for dealing with swarms brave enough to charge the Ogre Brute.

Finally, for whenever those creeps manage to breakthrough your defenses, we have the Spikes Spell (2). Simply drop this spell whenever the enemy get too close for comfort and these sharpened spears will make short work of the enemy units.

What's your favorite deck combo? Post yours in the comments below and maybe your deck will be the next to be featured!

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Yes i was same Xario got mine to level 5 and thought id try her and she didn't disappoint.....that much i was impressed that i kept her in and now she is level 7.... and so dangerous with what ive got her with that ive had 216 wins so far and still going!! And you know what she only costs 4 ELIXIR!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    dryad really has potential but i have her at level 4 and comparing it with my other cards level its too low at the moment to really test/use it.my other cards are like: red 7-8, green 10-11, blue 12

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Ive been testing the Dryad for awhile will have to agree with you Stingy....very underrated card. That underrated that she is part of my main deck i go into battle when im serious ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Stingy Bogart
    replied
    I kid you not.
    Try Dryad, Warg Pack.
    The Dryad even works on towers. She interrupts the damage progression of a Magic Tower.
    Use her to tank vs a cannon tower for your Warg Pack.
    She is better vs a Warg Pack than a Goblin Bomber.
    *mine is lvl 4, but she is a force multiplier. I am testing her for the night.

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Warg pack .....Wargs....Axe throwers......lets not forget to add the Dwarves Tower it will add a massive push into enemy territory, they play music while they snap and eat their way to glory
    Last edited by Red Horseman; 10th September 2018, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stingy Bogart
    replied
    Axe Throwers, Dwarves (and towers), Sharpshooter, Wargs 10 Elixir, and low cost reinforcements.
    *shhh...Really it is the Goblin, Regeneration, Warg Pack...It is just really dirty.

Leave a comment:

• Red Horseman
    replied
    Oh yeah baby

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Then berserker, sharpshooter and using spikes when the opponent spawns goblin horde

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    Feel free to suggest your perfect 10 Elixir Card Combo, I'm sure everyone would be interested to see what you guys would pick as you're two of the most experienced players

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    Depending on the way the battle goes, it is fun to save up 9 elixir and quickly add the Berserker and then Mason to have both of them get to a Cannon tower or Castle fast and take it down. Make sure the enemy doesn't have a Goblin Airforce or something to take them out before they can do their job though.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Berserker and sharpshooter do the work too with only 8 elixir ☺

Leave a comment:

Working...
X