X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2v2 Fights

Will it be possible to play 2v2??
    If u want it like the post !! thx

That would b sweet! And interesting. Talk about team work.

Comment

Lilith I've asked the same thing some time ago if it was possible. Indeed it would be lovely if that could happen

Comment

I agree. This would set CCB apart from all other games and be EXCITING.

Comment

I notocing quiet a few people taking an interest in this 2 vs 2 . Ones that have even left the game but are now thunder struck by the idea.it also would build great bolds of friends. Love new ideas.
          and 2 vs 2 is a great start.
          And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

*i can only speculate
            Finding good partners would be an issue, and give us more to do and altering relationships.
            Deck strategies would blow out our minds frequently. (One player does spell and defence, the other pushes, Each player has the same deck and reinforce each others formation, etc.)
            Events would be more intense.
            Guilds would diversify and specialize.
            Demand for cards and money would increase as obligation aming friends is factored in.

Then there is other event ideas. 2v2 quarter of the field each, or still have full access. One player Castle destruction or both is defeat. A number of variable rules could be set for events. I like the idea of a balanced 2v1.

I bet it would be a HUGE project for the developers. I am sure they would have to not only be on board, but convince some staff to spend SO MUCH money.
            *maybe some of these tips will help.
            Last edited by Stingy Bogart; 2nd November 2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

I don't know how to answer the last few post you have made.,?

I will say this tho I wish you all the best in life mate....I'm sure you will not have any trouble finding someone that can interact with you that's like minded like yourself.

best wishes

Comment

I am contacting my clan about it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Now im more than understanding you. Yes it's what i was more or less saying before. Totally agree
                  now its about putting it into action.

Comment

My clan mate has a good point about fixing the clan issue. The Stingy Bogart, American Creep, DonateOrDie are all good examples of how a good clan can make the difference. Dead clans with inactive leaders FILL the guild search. I am sure it discourages customers.

Comment

they need so much time to fix clan leaderboards i think 2v2 is impossible to get ;/

Comment

I've passed your request for 2v2 onto the team. However, please keep in mind that they will already have a schedule that they are working through, so even if this feature was approved to be added it would take a while to be designed, programmed and added, if at all.

Comment

This would be a major project for sure....But at least we got that out of our system.
                          *to the next one...

Comment

thx Ice i hope that the mode made it into the game

Comment

Hey guys.
                              If you are reading this, lets take the next several months to try to think of a good way for Outplay to spend the NEXT 3-6 month block.
                              2v2 is a wonderful and exciting idea, but we may have other gold in the works. Lets try to come up with something as good.

Comment

Working...
                              X