Face players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face players

If you are in my league event and arena you should play against me and other good players. Then you could play lots but your points would not be that high

I would enjoy that....i dont meet many that cant put up a fight lol
    And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

I do not understand why the blockade exists
      so we have only bot enemys ....
      can not be in the sense of the inventor that we only play against bots and who plays the most regardless of the skill is number 1.
      if you want to earn money you have to motivate people in the longer term.

The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong. If that angers you, overcome your deficits

Comment

The matchmaking is really bad. It should be based on lvls instead of skills. Why can't we play against someone with the same cards even if his skills are lower? When the matchmaking was introduced i was playing with 11 people. I play against 3 currently because others have given up. Other 97% of fights with bots only

Comment

I play a handful of decent to good players...

Thing is when you get from newbie to good it can seem demoralizing BUT once you get good and face other good players, the games become so much fun hahaha.

80% of the time I'm just rolling through players BUT then I get a handful with higher levels than me and keeps things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by michmac View Post
            The matchmaking is really bad. It should be based on lvls instead of skills. Why can't we play against someone with the same cards even if his skills are lower? When the matchmaking was introduced i was playing with 11 people. I play against 3 currently because others have given up. Other 97% of fights with bots only
            Im with you all the way guys .....i have faith in the Developers. Its all you got at end of the day until you hang up the boots.
            And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

I have never played any of you and I've been around for about a year. I can only think of three real people I battle and I can't remember the last time I saw two of them:/

Comment

Working...
              X