Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade

upgrade 1 card changed it for upgrade 3 and changed again and again. The thing won’t change its FOLLOWING ME

Same with me and other our clan players, upgrade 1 card changes to upgrade 3 cards, then you spend 20 gems changing to upgrade 1 card and then spend more 20 gems go to 3 cards

Comment

I hope they fix it after their vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Gintinas View Post
        Same with me and other our clan players, upgrade 1 card changes to upgrade 3 cards, then you spend 20 gems changing to upgrade 1 card and then spend more 20 gems go to 3 cards
        It’s annoying

Comment

They had already made a update to solve the problem... Why suddenly the problem come back ?
          Need a fix ?
          How long...
          I boycot the quest... Paying 10k/25k/50kgold for earning 1k is ridiculous.
          And what about more recent players who haven't enough gold to pay... or olders who havent cards to upgrade ?

Comment

yes, this bug of a fixed thing is really ******* :P

Comment

I thought they wanted us to stop farming the quest chest, It's absurd I cannot upgrade 3 common cards, unless my friends give me 25k gold each lmao. So I just gave up farming the quest chest and I go right to the shield chest instead

Comment

Yes... That's what nearly everybody does now... Except that the shield chest is now so less interesting that before.
                A great upgrade...
                Really.

Comment

Yup. Same here

Comment

Working...
                  X